Has this topic been covered yet?

#1magicBart10Posted 3/20/2013 11:55:24 PM
It seems that everything has been discussed in detail about everything on this board, what about this....... hitman contracts!

In GTA3 i loved the trick when you could do police missions but in a normal car. Then in GTA4 when you could do hitman style missions from the payphone on the 3rd island.

So how about hitman contracts? Just random ones similar to the police car style missions where they are not just 20 pre set by the makers, they are just random. You could even have users create contracts online. Make a gang, hide them and put out a wanted poster. That player gets more credit the more their contract goes without a hit. Etc...
#2vivalatourPosted 3/21/2013 3:48:51 AM
it's going to be a Huge Open World , I am sure the activities will not be lacking ! some of this and some of that cannot be discounted ? there will be NO Feeblelessness hahaha ..
#3jqh97116Posted 3/21/2013 2:31:01 PM
I'm sure there will be tons of side missions and extra crap to do. I wouldn't worry too much about that.
Even if they don't have "Hitman" missions, I'm sure they'll have something similiar that's just as fun.
---
DukeTogoG13MR posted... "Go Rambo and go on a knife killing spree like you just bumped 7 lines of Bolivias finest"
#4spaz12Posted 3/22/2013 1:15:19 PM
didn't hitman absolution have almost this exact feature you're describing?
---
MuFF haT Inc.
#5jeremysixPosted 3/22/2013 8:18:01 PM
spaz12 posted...

Yes... Yes it did. I think they are focusing more on bank heist missions than copying Hitman.
---
PSN: kingdutch
"Are you gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?"
#6robo_robPosted 3/22/2013 9:54:00 PM
jeremysix posted...
spaz12 posted...

Yes... Yes it did. I think they are focusing more on bank heist missions than copying Hitman.

I see what you're saying. A clever and addictive gameplay mechanic adapted from another series but tweaked just enough to make it a fresh, enjoyable experience in GTA V. I sure hope R*'s not that stupid!
#7magicBart10(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 12:03:30 AM
To be honest, I haven't played the Hitman game, so I don't know which feature you are referring to. I was thinking something similar to the Bourne films. You get sent a photo on your mobile with a rough last location, and you have to carry out the hit without being detected.

The more i think about the whole online aspect, it would be difficult to pull off.

But most of all, i was just trying to think of something that hasn't already been discussed on this board!
#8vivalatourPosted 3/24/2013 4:16:24 AM
magicBart10 posted...
To be honest, I haven't played the Hitman game, so I don't know which feature you are referring to. I was thinking something similar to the Bourne films. You get sent a photo on your mobile with a rough last location, and you have to carry out the hit without being detected.

The more i think about the whole online aspect, it would be difficult to pull off.

But most of all, i was just trying to think of something that hasn't already been discussed on this board!

this board has been kicking around thoughts a long time now and there is 6 more months to go , 180 plus days to come up with ? don't stop thinking about tomorrow ! I am dead in the water , there were so many posts to read and think about and if they were all combined would have blown R*s mind ....