Awesome things that've happened to you in GTA.

#1LittleDeathJrPosted 3/31/2013 5:29:07 PM
Things such as close call moments, nice kills, funny things and such. I was being chased by the police when a car comes out of nowhere and I crash into it. I almost fell off the ledge of the road(near Burger Shot) and into more police.
---
PSN:{suicidebomb}
Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.
#2SeinfeldTheftPosted 3/31/2013 5:35:27 PM
Driving a car chasing target on a motorcycle. I shot him and he flew off of the bike and bounced off and over the car.
#3KineticalPosted 3/31/2013 5:52:11 PM
Random event in SA, came out of burger shot after robbing it with Ryder. And the teller fella came out as expected with his shotgun, only to then be hit by a crashing bi-plane to his face. Didn't kill him but it did most of the work.
---
I've been in my body for years.
#4PHOENIXZEROPosted 3/31/2013 10:03:36 PM
Drove my car up onto the elevated train tracks in GTAIII and played with getting hit by the train until I accidentally found a way to launch the car across the map and spawned the "super jump" fad.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#5Phazon2000Posted 4/1/2013 3:18:24 AM
Killed a cop.

neverbethesame.jpg
---
If I hear music, Im gonna dance.
#6LittleDeathJr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:30:17 PM
I just barely dodged a crashing helicopter, inches from a speeding police car, and(just out of recklessness), dodged a grenade explosion while it exploded half a second later.
---
PSN:{suicidebomb}
. I'll have internet once CenturyLink stops using garbage tier internet service.
#7Silverfang37Posted 4/2/2013 4:35:06 PM
Bigfoot in SA..... nuff said
---
PSN//XB360- CubanGoneWild
PC- i5 2500k 3.30 ghz Quad/ 8 GB RAM/ 580 GTX
#8yohabrohaPosted 4/2/2013 6:48:40 PM
Playing Cops and Crooks or whatever that mode was called in IV. Chasing the criminal with a van with my team, about halfway to the chopper and the van flips. we all get out and team goes to catch up with the criminals. I bolt off in the other direction thinking we lost, 5 minutes later i see theres been a hold up. still thinking we lost, i start to d*** around and swim towards the chopper. my whole team gets laid out, and i emerge from the water and pop the main criminal right as he's boarding.

the single player experiences in these games are so outrageous i feel like we've all had them, but that was the greatest multi-player time i had.
---
PS3/XBL/SteamID: WillHungIs1337.
#9deltamustang_65Posted 4/2/2013 6:59:23 PM
LittleDeathJr posted...
I just barely dodged a crashing helicopter, inches from a speeding police car, and(just out of recklessness), dodged a grenade explosion while it exploded half a second later.

The explosion exploded? That reminds me, we totally need grenade mods a la Borderlands in GTA V.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#10blaze9990Posted 4/3/2013 2:27:16 AM
deltamustang_65 posted...
LittleDeathJr posted...

The explosion exploded? That reminds me, we totally need grenade mods a la Borderlands in GTA V.

Are you French? In English we use the word like.
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication