Awesome things that've happened to you in GTA.

#11deltamustang_65Posted 4/3/2013 7:37:17 AM(edited)
blaze9990 posted...
Are you French? In English we use the word like.

The word like what? Ooohhh, you meant "like".

Hmmm...can't say I've ever been to English. How's the weather?

Anywho, I beg to differ. YT Robin Williams French. I'd provide the link, but there's adult language, and I'd prefer you not marking me.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#12c_yoderPosted 4/3/2013 5:44:22 PM
Last month, I was driving around Algonquin and recognized a familiar tune on the radio. It was Black Sabbath's "Heaven and Hell". I was in disbelief that I hadn't heard my favorite Sabbath tune on one of my favorite PS3 games, in the almost five years I've owned it.

Well...I thought it was pretty awesome. ;-)
---
Now playing: MLB 12: The Show, GTA IV, Fallout 3: GOTY Edition
Now anticipating: Dead Island: Riptide, GTA V, Metal Gear Solid V
#13WWERKO2010Posted 4/3/2013 6:22:19 PM
I once killed a man.
---
#HEEL #WETHEPEOPLE
Not changing sig until Curt Hawkins wins a title. Started 2-6-13
#14adz-specPosted 4/4/2013 12:09:41 AM
I killed a guy with a trident.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#15zombieNarutoPosted 4/4/2013 1:19:24 AM
I saw that. Adz killed a guy.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#16adz-specPosted 4/4/2013 1:31:42 AM
You saw nothing.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#17vivalatourPosted 4/4/2013 1:34:59 AM
adz-spec posted...
You saw nothing.

just because he can't see does not mean he's blind ! I can't see and still wear sun glasses ! ..
#18zombieNarutoPosted 4/4/2013 2:13:54 AM
Ive been meaning to talk to you about that adz.. you should find a safe house or relative near by and lay low because youre probably wanted for murder.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#19Lucasdar7Posted 4/4/2013 5:28:50 AM
Was playing Vice City back in the day and Flying a Helicopter around. I accidently pressed triangle and fell out. I landed in front of a cop car. For a split second or so, I was surprised to see I was still alive. Down next to nothing on health. Then the Helicopter crash landed on the cop car. My wanted level instantly jumped to two stars and the cops got out and one said: ďIíll beat you for this!Ē It only took one wack of the billy club to subdue me.

Another time I was playing San Andreas. I walked/ran across the country. When I got to the other side, I had a Forrest Gump moment! I walked around and hit about 20 peds to make them chase me. Then I ran back across the country with those peds following me. It was kind of hilarious. They followed me the whole time!

Lastly. Playing San Andreas I stole a tow truck. Drove around and found a cop car with two cops in it. Very carefully, I hooked em. They didnít do anything, just sat in their car while I towed em around. I stopped the tow truck near some train tracks, keeping the cops (still hooked to the truck) parked across the train tracks. Finally a train came and nailed the cop car and it broke loose. The cops and car survived the crash, resulting in a wanted level of two stars.
#20c_yoderPosted 4/4/2013 9:31:30 AM
zombieNaruto posted...
I saw that. Adz killed a guy.

I, for one, appreciate a good complimentary quote.
---
Now playing: MLB 12: The Show, GTA IV, Fallout 3: GOTY Edition
Now anticipating: Dead Island: Riptide, GTA V, Metal Gear Solid V