What is the first thing you will do once you get the game?

#21JM_14_GOW(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 8:22:29 AM
adz-spec posted...
MShogunH posted...
JM_14_GOW posted...
adz-spec posted...
JM_14_GOW posted...
cj's house

Ugh, not this again...

What? I just want to see how the house looks like.

Its HIGHLY unlikely that it will even be in this game seeing as how CJ doesn't exist in GTA V... (different universes and whatnot)

This.

so basically its in san andreas, but the world is completely different? or will there still be ganton, tierra robada, mount chilliad etc?
---
Psn: Jigsaw1621
Currently Playing: Dishonored, Assasin's Creed 3 & Uncharted Series.
#22justlovegtaPosted 4/16/2013 9:59:57 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
justlovegta posted...
Start doing story mission for like 1 hour then exploring the world. :D

Basicly this. but i think ill be tempted to try out Trevor's plane.

Well I'm more interesting in the "character switch during mission" thing~ and I think we won't get to use plane until...maybe mid of the game~
---
Wait a second let me melee that boomer!!
*boomer exploded*
#23Jas_PataPosted 4/16/2013 10:09:46 PM
JM_14_GOW posted...

so basically its in san andreas, but the world is completely different? or will there still be ganton, tierra robada, mount chilliad etc?

Just like LC was completely different between 3 and 4. Their rendition of Compton may still be called Ganton but I highly doubt it will be an exact copy in any way, outside of a possible easter egg of course.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#24thedeparted94Posted 4/17/2013 1:05:23 AM
Play the dozen or so obligatory tutorial missions so I have a gun or 2 & then go around causing mayhem and stuff
---
<PSN> britz02
#25adz-specPosted 4/17/2013 2:28:38 AM
Jas_Pata posted...
JM_14_GOW posted...

Just like LC was completely different between 3 and 4. Their rendition of Compton may still be called Ganton but I highly doubt it will be an exact copy in any way, outside of a possible easter egg of course.

I doubt they'll even reuse the Ganton name. You can see quite a few signs in the trailers and as far as I know they are all completely new location names. But either way the Compton location itself will definitely be completely different to SA's Ganton.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#26assassinreaperPosted 4/17/2013 3:17:09 AM
I will pay for it then drive home and open the case, after that i will turn on my console, pop in the disk, update the game and then start to play.
---
Bacon is the ultimate troll bait, just bring it up and watch the wildfire
#27Dr_KainPosted 4/17/2013 8:08:46 PM
First thing?

Uh...

tear off the shrink wrap?
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#28vivalatourPosted 4/18/2013 12:36:55 AM
deltamustang_65 posted...
magicBart10 posted...
come across you guys.

*giggle*

1 and 1 and 1 is 3 got to be a joker because he's so hard to see , lyrics by "Beatlejuice" ...
#29assassinreaperPosted 4/18/2013 2:52:17 AM
Dr_Kain posted...
First thing?

Uh...

Your going to tear off the wrap without paying ffor it in the middle of the store? Gl with that
---
Bacon is the ultimate troll bait, just bring it up and watch the wildfire
#30Dr_KainPosted 4/18/2013 4:26:43 AM
assassinreaper posted...
Dr_Kain posted...
First thing?

Uh...

Your going to tear off the wrap without paying ffor it in the middle of the store? Gl with that

He said first thing to do once I get the game, and I won't technically have the game until I have already paid for it. As such, ripping off the shrink wrap will be the first thing.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.