After seeing the new trailer, who is your favorite character?

#21SmellyFace171Posted 4/30/2013 4:49:13 PM
Didn't know who to choose!

They all look very promising, but I'll have to go with Trevor.
#22leadinteaPosted 4/30/2013 8:49:01 PM
I'm not a huge fan of any of them, but I like the way Michael's story is looking and his support cast looks like they'll be funnier than the other ones.
---
http://enneagames.livejournal.com/559.html
#23aneurysmPosted 4/30/2013 9:54:46 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
Micheal>Franklin>Trevor

I'm a little worried that Trevor will wear on me. Meh, it's all subject to change when I get my hands on the game.

I'm going to go ahead and agree with you there. I just get this horrible feeling that in actual gameplay trevor will be limited to a few catchphrases that will get annoying fast.
---
Some may never live, but the crazy never die
#24Solid_DolemitePosted 4/30/2013 10:21:47 PM
When Rockstar announced that there will be 3 main characters, Franklin was my favourite out of those 3. After seeing the latest trailer im switching to Trevor. He looked the most interesting. Michael looks kinda mehh but im sure Rockstar has something up their sleeves regarding said character.
---
PSN name : Zembo_
#25TongBeiPosted 5/1/2013 12:30:21 AM
Franklin>Michael>Trevor, imo.

All 3 are interesting though.
---
If there ain't no mountain high enough, why ain't you climbin' up?- Slim Kid Tre, Pharcyde ~ Otha Fish
#26Phazon2000Posted 5/1/2013 2:12:21 AM
I felt Trevor was a little too silly.

"Do I have to pull my dick out?" Despite not knowing the full context, sounded like a corny line.

Michael's higher voice has caught me off guard.

I have a feeling Franklin is going to be one of my most enjoyable protag's to date. Kind of like Luis Lopez's storyline (get out of the slums and into the good life), but actually realistic and engaging.
---
If I hear music, Im gonna dance.
#27jammitinPosted 5/1/2013 2:37:58 AM
Based on the trailers and the look of their fun factor I would say

1. Trevor
2. Michael
3. Franklin

Franklin's trailer looked boring and his character might not be much fun.
---
Spurs 2013 champion
#28Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 5/1/2013 3:19:44 AM
I think the point of this is to appreciate all characters. So far they look alright.
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#29shadyelfPosted 5/1/2013 8:41:40 AM
Franklin giving me a sense of deja vu.

Trevor seems crazy fun.

Michael will have the most interesting story I think, somehow him having an actual family with children makes me feel vulnerable. I feel they're gonna be threatened during the plot, maybe even hurt or killed. That would make it that darkest GTA game yet.
---
?
#30Board_hunter567Posted 5/1/2013 8:48:08 AM
For me it's Michael, Trevor, then Franklin.

Michael just seems the most interesting out of the lot of them, although Trevor suddenly became a lot more funnier to me when it was pointed out he was basically a characterization of your typical GTA player causing chaos at random. Franklin still just seems kind of boring and like something we've already seen before.