To Be Honest With You The Trailers Didn't Really Impress Me.

#1DanteAwakeninPosted 4/30/2013 9:01:56 AM
I expected more from Rockstar, I'm pretty sure they could've done better.
The editing in the three trailers weren't really impressive unlike the previous trailers, Wrong music or wrong clips that were used? I don't know.

The three trailers lowered my excitement for GTA V 10%, And honestly Watch Dogs recent trailer was.. hmmm. Better?
At first I thought "LMAO is Ubisoft high or something? Are they really planning on releasing Watch Dogs trailer in the same day GTA V trailers are coming?" But damn, Watch Dogs trailer IS better than GTA V's in my opinion.

Here's the trailers for those who don't know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqZXw5M6qQY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfzrQGU6jhM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAOUlsrmzYM

What do you guys think?
---
Don't you hate it when you skip a cut-scene by accident in a game.
#2gta_freak316aPosted 4/30/2013 9:03:46 AM
I think you're drunk. But hey, opinions are opinions.
---
GTA V: September 17 2013
#3DanteAwakenin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:14:52 AM
gta_freak316a posted...

Nah I'm just high.
---
Don't you hate it when you skip a cut-scene by accident in a game.
#4steaknchipsPosted 4/30/2013 10:10:21 AM
gotta be honest, I didnt even realise there was a new Watch Dogs trailer but yeah, it looks so much cooler.

GTA is looking same old same old, steal cars, shoot people, listen to the radio....what's new?
#5wwinterj25Posted 4/30/2013 10:40:01 AM
Did the job for me. First time watching I was underwhelmed but after watching again I really like the trailers. It shows you three very different walks of life that at some point intertwine. That's all they needed to do. R* very really show there hand in trailers so I believe that "magic" will come when you play the game.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#6OrfeasDPosted 4/30/2013 3:02:55 PM
Gotta disagree here.Watchdogs trailer left me highly unimpressed.I think Watchdogs will be an awesome game in terms of gameplay but it couldn't stress what GTA stresses -character development.

We all know GTA V is gonna be awesome and personally I don't really need to see more to be conveinced to buy the game whereas Watchdogs is a new franchise that hasn't earned my trust yet.

So for my it's GTA 1 and Watchdogs 0 for now.
---
I'm a member of PWB,of course I'm an ass.
#7G-ZissPosted 4/30/2013 3:21:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8pITUFo_cRUDoPosted 4/30/2013 4:41:21 PM
steaknchips posted...
GTA is looking same old same old, steal cars, shoot people, listen to the radio....what's new?

Well, an ENTIRE FREAKING CITY for one thing....
Three protags is another.
I'm guessing the story line will differ from the previous installments. I mean..... seriously?
#9shadyelfPosted 4/30/2013 8:14:50 PM
What's new? Tons of new toys with a better physics engine that's what's new. Watch Dogs looks great too but I'm hesitant that the open world will be shallow and one dimensional, relying on one or two gimmicks to compensate.
---
?
#10vivalatourPosted 4/30/2013 9:22:50 PM
DanteAwakenin posted...
gta_freak316a posted...

Nah I'm just high.

when you come down if you remember , you may want to start picking on stuff that's much more important and that probably would impress all of us , R* may hand you a designing platform and say impress us ? Go get em' Tiger ! ...