To Be Honest With You The Trailers Didn't Really Impress Me.

#11vivalatourPosted 4/30/2013 9:41:40 PM
steaknchips posted...
gotta be honest, I didnt even realise there was a new Watch Dogs trailer but yeah, it looks so much cooler.

GTA is looking same old same old, steal cars, shoot people, listen to the radio....what's new?

the new Watch Dogs trailer "out of control" if you look closely you'll see a pot shot at R* !
there are two guys sitting on a car ( check it out ) it's got to be from GTA5 ! ...
#12Phazon2000Posted 5/1/2013 3:15:27 AM
What did you expect? They're character focused trailers.
---
If I hear music, Im gonna dance.
#13Nuck-chorrisPosted 5/1/2013 3:36:45 AM(edited)
I just hope they dont stray off with the great dialogues they always used to have. There was something about a few dialogues in those trailers that were a bit off. As in a bit cheesy. (So please dont attack me because i dont know how fanboys are on here)

'Why do i have to hold your hand through this midlife crisis'
'So you lecturing me about being not good of a gangbanger'

Anyways despite that i still know Rockstar will deliver so im not going to judge based on just a few lines that were off. Cheesiness occurs everywhere sometimes. It keeps the universe in balance.
---
Im about to tell you story about my signature.
#14Phazon2000Posted 5/1/2013 5:16:00 AM
Nuck-chorris posted...
I just hope they dont stray off with the great dialogues they always used to have. There was something about a few dialogues in those trailers that were a bit off. As in a bit cheesy. (So please dont attack me because i dont know how fanboys are on here)

'Why do i have to hold your hand through this midlife crisis'
'So you lecturing me about being not good of a gangbanger'

Anyways despite that i still know Rockstar will deliver so im not going to judge based on just a few lines that were off. Cheesiness occurs everywhere sometimes. It keeps the universe in balance.

I heartily agree. "I think you need to see another shrink" (or something along those lines). It's starting to sound like an interactive movie....

Most of Trevor's dialogue was a bit silly. Even if he brutally murders someone, it'll seem out of place.

The eccentric psychotic... sounds like a little bit too much comic relief to me.

We shall see.
---
If I hear music, Im gonna dance.
#15Filthy_EsquirePosted 5/1/2013 10:00:09 AM
The snipe spots and weapons I'm gunna try to find on day one will impress me!
#16B0vrilPosted 5/1/2013 11:19:46 AM(edited)
Phazon2000 posted...
It's starting to sound like an interactive movie....

I don't follow.
#17TheGoldenStatePosted 5/1/2013 12:03:45 PM
Just watched that watch dogs trailer and it looked bad. Frickin shaky cut-away cam... really? in a videogame
---
6'4" 267lbs 4.6sec 40yard Vance McDonald for OROY
http://i.imgur.com/nwDZGqa.jpg http://i.imgur.com/eOj0tDF.jpg
#18McGriff67Posted 5/1/2013 12:11:46 PM
You know, a lot of people were doubting Jordan even after his 5th championship. I can't believe people have the gall to even consider GTA V being anything other than the game of the year at the very least. This game will be EPIC!
---
I finally get to change my sig! The New York Knicks are no longer laughing stocks! 2012-13 Atlantic Division Champs! 11/20/12
#19donhibbardoPosted 5/1/2013 1:37:13 PM
McGriff67 posted...
You know, a lot of people were doubting Jordan even after his 5th championship. I can't believe people have the gall to even consider GTA V being anything other than the game of the year at the very least. This game will be EPIC!

Exactly, I couldn't say it any better so I'm not gonna try.
#20ChrisObamaPosted 5/1/2013 2:38:09 PM
I think watch dogs is going to blow gta away this fall but hey thats just my opinion.
---
Everything I do epic