Your reaction: They make GTAV a PS4 exclusive....

#1pionearPosted 5/6/2013 3:24:10 PM
Will you still buy it? - Results (127 votes)
Yes
70.08% (89 votes)
No
29.92% (38 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If Sony offer R* a 100 million dollar exclusive deal for it to be a launch title for the PS4. Will you still get it?
#2PHOENIXZEROPosted 5/6/2013 3:44:53 PM
Exclusive as it would only come out on the PS4?

I'd end up waiting a couple years and Take-Two/Rockstar wouldn't make such a deal anyway.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#3iLoveMyEgoPosted 5/6/2013 3:53:55 PM
Not a chance.
#4qwertyMrJINXPosted 5/6/2013 6:13:46 PM
Did you see what the PS4 was like? Absolutely not.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#5wwinterj25Posted 5/6/2013 7:04:59 PM
Never going to happen but hypothetically I'd buy GTA V with a PS4 once I get around to buying one.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#6adz-specPosted 5/7/2013 1:28:35 AM
pionear posted...
If Sony offer R* a 100 million dollar exclusive deal for it to be a launch title for the PS4. Will you still get it?

It would be far more profitable for Rockstar to keep it multi-platform so why would they do such a deal in the first place?

To answer your question, of course I will still get it. However, when I get it will be dependent on the PS4's launch price.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#7Phazon2000Posted 5/7/2013 3:17:11 AM
No.

I don't plan on getting a next gen console; they don't impress me.

I only own a few PS3 games and there are still DOZENS of all time favourites and classics that I haven't even touched. Bioshock is one example.

On that note, I'd miss out on GTA V.
---
If I hear music, Im gonna dance.
#8kiddoblivionPosted 5/7/2013 3:20:43 AM
I have a feeling after Microsoft's 22 May event you're going to feel the need to change the title of this thread. Dunno why, I'm just saying... ;)
#9nativenginePosted 5/7/2013 8:16:31 AM
Phazon2000 posted...
No.

I don't plan on getting a next gen console; they don't impress me.

I only own a few PS3 games and there are still DOZENS of all time favourites and classics that I haven't even touched. Bioshock is one example.

On that note, I'd miss out on GTA V.

This, I fell for the first day PS3/360 crap last time and my Xbox lasted just under 2 months before RROD and my PS3 didn't work right out the f***ing box. When I turned right around to exchange it, "sorry, we don't have any more" and I didn't get to exchange the thing for 3 months. I will never buy a new system day one again. Maybe a year after launch when the price has come down and the bugs are mostly fixed.

Seriously, I'm still a little butthurt about my PS3 situation all these years later.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#10deltamustang_65Posted 5/7/2013 8:45:23 AM
Can we please cut the next gen BS already? It's beyond tiresome.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743