Familiar Faces?

#1Werebear27Posted 5/8/2013 10:08:04 AM
R* has confirmed some familiar faces from liberty city (gta iv+dlc I'm assuming) will return in los santos. So which ones do you guys think might show up? I'm personally hoping to see johnny in the missions where trevor is waging war with the lost.
---
"Judge us not equally, Abraham..."
#2calimann83Posted 5/8/2013 10:22:11 AM
I have a feeling that we will not be seeing any of the protagonist from any of the GTA4 games. I am just hoping that it will at least be some of the bigger characters, like Gay tony or something.

they made it clear Patrick would not be in the game, but maybe we will have some other experience with the Mcreary family.
---
PSN: VipCk
#3ZodofWarPosted 5/8/2013 12:13:14 PM
I hope Jacob comes around. I like Jacob.
---
The square root of rope is string.
#4PHOENIXZEROPosted 5/8/2013 3:08:53 PM
Minor characters, which unfortunately probably leaves Brucie out, he's the only one that really deserves showing up again IMO. It'd be interesting to see what's happened to him in the last five or so years.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#5disneyland5Posted 5/8/2013 3:25:25 PM
Yusuf Amir. A perfect setting don't you think. I don't see how he could miss out on this crazy party.
#6Werebear27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 3:29:47 PM
^ Haha yes!! I can see it already. And jacob, I too like jacob.
---
"Judge us not equally, Abraham..."
#7Jon_MarstenPosted 5/9/2013 10:16:39 PM
I hope either Mori or Brucie Kibbutz.

Preferrably Brucie
---
Everything in the above post is strictly opinion based.
#8qwertyMrJINXPosted 5/9/2013 11:10:00 PM
Probaly Packie, what with the ending of Ballad of Gay Tony.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#9The_Undying_84Posted 5/10/2013 12:18:48 AM
PHOENIXZERO posted...
Minor characters, which unfortunately probably leaves Brucie out, he's the only one that really deserves showing up again IMO. It'd be interesting to see what's happened to him in the last five or so years.

Brucie could easily show up in a brief cameo, I almost expect to see an ad for Brucie's Executive Autos somewhere.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#10VanCityPlayboyPosted 5/10/2013 12:54:35 AM
disneyland5 posted...
Yusuf Amir. A perfect setting don't you think. I don't see how he could miss out on this crazy party.

me too, Yusuf Amir would be awesome to see, I wonder if he might have some missions as well