Does anyone know the name of the song in Trevors trailer

#11Phazon2000Posted 5/15/2013 2:48:36 AM
CurveDot posted...
Phazon2000 posted...
CurveDot posted...
Phazon2000 posted...
I guess google was down?

Because the board was already spilling over with productive topics of conversation.

Yeah, so why not continue to shovel s*** on top of it, right?

Nice mentality.

Leave or ignore the users who do it if it bothers you so. We're not here to cater to your demands. Haven't you used the internet before? =/

My demands? It's a wish for decent board etiquette. If a topic doesn't need to exist, why create it? Simply asking a question regarding a songs title which can be found anywhere on the net is unnecessary. If it's not a discussion for the whole board, it shouldn't be on the board.

At the very minimum, consider locking the topic when your question is answered.
---
I ran out of wire...
#12Craig_GoulartPosted 5/15/2013 10:00:36 AM
Wow....
---
PSN ID: Craig_Goulart Official IF (Iffy) of the HDN Boards
Currently Playing: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas
#13SeinfeldTheftPosted 5/15/2013 3:59:05 PM
Calm down, guys. We all got to stick together, it's going to be a long four months.
---
"Tippy toe! Lemon tree!"
#14gohan_meteoraPosted 5/15/2013 4:25:17 PM
vivalatour posted...
hmm wonder if all the music will revolve around the character you play at the time you know - trevor > country , franklin > rap ? , michael > ? not sure how to read this guy ?

If we're going off the character trailers, seems like late 70s / early 80s rock.

But honestly I don't see Trevor being much of a country fan, I see him being the guy into progressive/acid rock given his background… but what do I know?
---
"Father, it is your son. Let us go yoga!"
#15Jon_Marsten(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 4:31:11 PM
Phazon2000 posted...
CurveDot posted...
Phazon2000 posted...
CurveDot posted...
Phazon2000 posted...
I guess google was down?

Because the board was already spilling over with productive topics of conversation.

Nice mentality.

Leave or ignore the users who do it if it bothers you so. We're not here to cater to your demands. Haven't you used the internet before? =/

My demands? It's a wish for decent board etiquette. If a topic doesn't need to exist, why create it? Simply asking a question regarding a songs title which can be found anywhere on the net is unnecessary. If it's not a discussion for the whole board, it shouldn't be on the board.

Far out man. I have never come across someone who gets so uptight about a topic that HE deems unnecessary. If I see a topic i think is stupid, I just ignore it.

And in regards to my trolling.....yes, i WAS a troll. But I lost a 380 karma account because of my stupidity. I also realised that being an idiot on these boards gets you nothing but a bad name that no-one wants to help out.
---
Green Elf now has.. Reflective Shots. Name the game???
#16jqh97116Posted 5/15/2013 5:34:08 PM
Phazon2000 posted...
CurveDot posted...
Phazon2000 posted...
CurveDot posted...
Phazon2000 posted...
I guess google was down?

Nice mentality.

To be honest you're right, and everyone here getting mad is being... childish. There's an answers sections for a reason, the boards are for discussion about the game.
I don't mind answering people's questions on the boards I frequent, but it does get annoying when the game drops and the boards are flooded with the same topics same questions constantly.

Especially when there's a answers section dedicated to questions and multiple search engines readily available.
---
DukeTogoG13MR posted... "Go Rambo and go on a knife killing spree like you just bumped 7 lines of Bolivias finest"