Easter eggs you want to see!

#1K1llS1gnalPosted 6/4/2013 10:16:04 PM
List them here folks!

I want to see grove street with CJ's house! it's just a small culdesac! but that would be cool to see his old pad maybe abandon with the door open so you could explore and maybe see some old pictures on the walls.

what would you like to see as far as easter eggs go?
#2MShogunHPosted 6/4/2013 10:58:22 PM
K1llS1gnal posted...
List them here folks!

I want to see grove street with CJ's house! it's just a small culdesac! but that would be cool to see his old pad maybe abandon with the door open so you could explore and maybe see some old pictures on the walls.

what would you like to see as far as easter eggs go?

Why are you guys so obsessed with CJ's house?

Did GTA IV have Salvatore Leone's house from GTA III/LCS? No. So why do you expect GTA V to have CJ's house from SA?
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 104 Days
#3zombieNarutoPosted 6/5/2013 1:03:32 AM
^actually, I believe the rundown, dilapidated house that spawns the sultan RS is supposed to be his house.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#4phexitolPosted 6/5/2013 1:23:23 AM
zombieNaruto posted...
^actually, I believe the rundown, dilapidated house that spawns the sultan RS is supposed to be his house.

It is. Expect a Grove Street reference along similar lines in GTA V. What would be really funny: a jetpack somewhere in the desert. Just laying around, obviously nonoperational for many years.
---
naked's beard now actually looks like a beard and not a bunch of mustaches put together - REfan33
#5adz-specPosted 6/5/2013 1:56:04 AM
phexitol posted...
zombieNaruto posted...

It is.

Despite the fact it looks nothing like Salvatore's house? It's a huge mansion. Salvatore's place isn't.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#6MShogunHPosted 6/5/2013 4:25:17 AM
phexitol posted...
zombieNaruto posted...

It is. Expect a Grove Street reference along similar lines in GTA V. What would be really funny: a jetpack somewhere in the desert. Just laying around, obviously nonoperational for many years.

Really? Dispite the fact that Sal doesnt, has never, and will never exist in the HD era, you guys are really grasping at straws for ANY cross-universe references aren't you...

R* put a random abandoned mansion in IV so it HAS to be Sal's mansion (even though they look NOTHING alike) right? Get over it
---
#7Phazon2000Posted 6/5/2013 4:40:33 AM
With the confirmation of the Ballas returning, I can't predict R*'s Era/Universal rules anymore.

Unless they explicitly state something will not be returning, I wouldn't count it out. Though I wish we could - I don't like the idea of Grove Street being an easter egg.
---
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=GTA+V+confirmed+information
#8zombieNarutoPosted 6/5/2013 5:08:03 AM
Shogun, its you who seems to be so adamant on accepting things can't cross over. Characters don't cross over, but I'm pretty sure buildings, landmarks and names can. Don't go about acting like you know what can and cant cross over. Makes you seem like an ass.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#9c_yoderPosted 6/5/2013 8:08:41 AM
^ Whoa, easy, tiger.

Phazon2000 posted...
With the confirmation of the Ballas returning, I can't predict R*'s Era/Universal rules anymore.

Unless they explicitly state something will not be returning, I wouldn't count it out. Though I wish we could - I don't like the idea of Grove Street being an easter egg.

Like Naruto said, it seems that "locations" and "brands" aren't off-limits (though I disagree about buildings; I neither saw nor heard anything about familiar buildings in GTA IV). Like the fast food chains, the Ballas (apparently), Ammu-Nation, car model names, etc. But so far (apart from Lazlow) no actual characters or character-specific locations (like safehouses) have appeared in GTA IV or are confirmed for GTA V. And yes, since they said these are two separate universes, I have to assume that of course they won't bring back CJ's house. This isn't GTA:SA's Los Santos; this is GTA V's Los Santos, where CJ and his house don't exist.
---
Now playing: GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony, Dead Island: Riptide, MLB 12: The Show
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Solid V
#10MShogunHPosted 6/5/2013 9:08:12 AM
zombieNaruto posted...
Shogun, its you who seems to be so adamant on accepting things can't cross over. Characters don't cross over, but I'm pretty sure buildings, landmarks and names can. Don't go about acting like you know what can and cant cross over. Makes you seem like an ass.

Going with the "nuh-uh! You are!" playground retort huh?

http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Universes

"A universe can be considered a completely separate 'canon' of places, people and events that do not exist in the other universe.

So Salvatore's Mansion CANNOT exist in GTA IV.

The Ballas being back doesn't violate the Universe rule because its just a gang name just like how the Triads were in the 3D universe as well as the HD universe. The Leones, Sindaccos and Florellis weren't in the HD universe because they're family names and therefore tied to characters that cant crossover.

The Ballas, Triads, Yakuza, Yardies, Haitians ect aren't tied to any character or place in the previous universes so therefore technically could crossover. The Grove Street Families more than likely will not crossover since there is NO "Grove Street" in the HD universe so they'll probably get a new name or something.

I'm no "acting like I know" anything. I'm telling you why you're wrong based on the info Rockstar has provided... If that makes me seem like an ass then so be it.
---