Just Think....You Could Be Playing This Game Right Now...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Just Think....You Could Be Playing This Game Right Now...

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
3 years ago#1
...but NOOOO, Rockstar had to put out stupid LA Noire first....then put out Max Payne 3 (as if anyone cared).....and then create a world 10 times the size of San Andreas and thought it would work Perfectly with no flaws....when all they really had to do is make a normal sized Venturas or Vice City
and fill it with all sorts of spectacular content....

thanks Rockstar...thanks for not giving me a Great Summer 2 times in a row.
bring back the Godfather series for next gen....

User Info: Smaxity

Smaxity
3 years ago#2
You are the only person to thinks this. The rest of the world is happy to wait til September for a perfectly polished game to play.
abc

User Info: grocco

grocco
3 years ago#3
Smaxity posted...
You are the only person to thinks this. The rest of the world is happy to wait til September for a perfectly polished game to play.

This.

OP needs a bottle and a nap.
PSN: GRocco1970
"Wherever you go, there you are..." BB

ill-thoughts
3 years ago#4
Smaxity posted...

lol yeah....every GTA board Everywhere was FILLED with ticked off GTA fans in January at the thought of a delay.....but they dont matter.

User Info: MShogunH

MShogunH
3 years ago#5
ill-thoughts posted...
Smaxity posted...

lol yeah....every GTA board Everywhere was FILLED with ticked off GTA fans in January at the thought of a delay.....but they dont matter.

Of course everyone was unhappy that the game was delayed but we realized that in the long run it was a good thing and got over it... you're still stuck in the "whiny little b****" phase.
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 104 Days

User Info: Lauz84

Lauz84
3 years ago#6
TC's not old enough to play GTA in the first place
"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it"
PSN: Viol8-R

ill-thoughts
3 years ago#7
Lauz84 posted...

im old enough to know when a company got too ambitious for its own good....this is the problem with gamers, youre too forgiving....demand what you want and scoff at those who skrew it up.

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
3 years ago#8
Smaxity posted...

I wouldn't exactly say I'm happy about the delay.

User Info: Logicmonger

Logicmonger
3 years ago#9
ill-thoughts posted...
Lauz84 posted...

im old enough to know when a company got too ambitious for its own good....this is the problem with gamers, youre too forgiving....demand what you want and scoff at those who skrew it up.

I demand you go back to school and learn to write.

User Info: jqh97116

jqh97116
3 years ago#10
ill-thoughts posted...
Lauz84 posted...

I want a polished, well done game.

Whenever Rockstar has delayed a game, it's come out a well polished, great game.

I'm getting more than what I want, so I'm happy.
DukeTogoG13MR posted... "Go Rambo and go on a knife killing spree like you just bumped 7 lines of Bolivias finest"
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Just Think....You Could Be Playing This Game Right Now...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived