Just Think....You Could Be Playing This Game Right Now...

#1ill-thoughtsPosted 6/5/2013 10:02:08 AM
...but NOOOO, Rockstar had to put out stupid LA Noire first....then put out Max Payne 3 (as if anyone cared).....and then create a world 10 times the size of San Andreas and thought it would work Perfectly with no flaws....when all they really had to do is make a normal sized Venturas or Vice City
and fill it with all sorts of spectacular content....

thanks Rockstar...thanks for not giving me a Great Summer 2 times in a row.
---
bring back the Godfather series for next gen....
#2SmaxityPosted 6/5/2013 10:23:40 AM
You are the only person to thinks this. The rest of the world is happy to wait til September for a perfectly polished game to play.
---
abc
#3groccoPosted 6/5/2013 10:27:13 AM
Smaxity posted...
You are the only person to thinks this. The rest of the world is happy to wait til September for a perfectly polished game to play.

This.

OP needs a bottle and a nap.
---
PSN: GRocco1970
"Wherever you go, there you are..." BB
#4ill-thoughts(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 10:32:45 AM
Smaxity posted...

lol yeah....every GTA board Everywhere was FILLED with ticked off GTA fans in January at the thought of a delay.....but they dont matter.
---
#5MShogunHPosted 6/5/2013 10:51:50 AM
ill-thoughts posted...
Smaxity posted...

lol yeah....every GTA board Everywhere was FILLED with ticked off GTA fans in January at the thought of a delay.....but they dont matter.

Of course everyone was unhappy that the game was delayed but we realized that in the long run it was a good thing and got over it... you're still stuck in the "whiny little b****" phase.
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 104 Days
#6Lauz84Posted 6/5/2013 11:09:06 AM
TC's not old enough to play GTA in the first place
---
"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it"
PSN: Viol8-R
#7ill-thoughts(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 2:06:02 PM
Lauz84 posted...

im old enough to know when a company got too ambitious for its own good....this is the problem with gamers, youre too forgiving....demand what you want and scoff at those who skrew it up.
---
#8G-ZissPosted 6/5/2013 2:22:23 PM
Smaxity posted...

I wouldn't exactly say I'm happy about the delay.
#9LogicmongerPosted 6/5/2013 4:26:17 PM
ill-thoughts posted...
Lauz84 posted...

im old enough to know when a company got too ambitious for its own good....this is the problem with gamers, youre too forgiving....demand what you want and scoff at those who skrew it up.

I demand you go back to school and learn to write.
#10jqh97116Posted 6/5/2013 4:26:25 PM
ill-thoughts posted...
Lauz84 posted...

I want a polished, well done game.

Whenever Rockstar has delayed a game, it's come out a well polished, great game.

I'm getting more than what I want, so I'm happy.
---
DukeTogoG13MR posted... "Go Rambo and go on a knife killing spree like you just bumped 7 lines of Bolivias finest"