Official gameplay???

#1RanBinRaiPosted 6/6/2013 8:36:32 AM
Can you guys tell me if there has been any official gameplay footage released or if not then any word on when we can see some? Everything on Youtube I've found is just faked.
---
I will not change this signature until signatures protesting or demanding change are no longer viable signatures.
#2StarscreamKillsPosted 6/6/2013 9:25:42 AM
There is no official gameplay yet, just the trailers. I would not trust "leaked" gameplay videos because they're usually bait so the uploader can get thousands of views. I'm not sure when gameplay will come but expect to see more from Rockstar as GTA V's release gets closer and closer.
---
"I could easily entice you to kill everything that you love."
#3B0vrilPosted 6/6/2013 9:30:06 AM
Chances are there won't be any gameplay prior to release. Which was pretty much the case with GTA IV.

Though I wouldn't be too surprised if they did some gameplay video highlighting the multiplayer features.
#4jazztronautPosted 6/6/2013 12:02:03 PM
I can't wait for people to post videos of themselves unwrapping their "early copy" of GTA V. Should expect to see those around the first of september.
---
what I'm playing: TBOGT
what I'm composing: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/soft-lights-pretty-stars-single/id546828005
#5RanBinRai(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 5:23:40 PM
Yes, I'm looking forward to all of the above. :D
---
I will not change this signature until signatures protesting or demanding change are no longer viable signatures.
#6Lauz84Posted 6/7/2013 12:39:35 PM
jazztronaut posted...
I can't wait for people to post videos of themselves unwrapping their "early copy" of GTA V. Should expect to see those around the first of september.

Which is the saddest thing to do..
---
"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it"
PSN: Viol8-R
#7Leon FanPosted 6/11/2013 6:28:08 PM
Surprised or No surprise that there was nothing at E3? If there was I havent seen it yet, but if they didnt Im a little surprised they didnt show us atleast something.
---
PSN: rtomblin Fav Ser: Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid
Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry, Onimusha, Half Life, God Of War, Dead Space, Dino Crisis
#8PHOENIXZEROPosted 6/11/2013 7:01:36 PM
Rockstar hasn't done E3 since 2001 and they've never released game play footage (with the HUD and so on) of any GTA game. At best we might get a screen shot or two with the HUD up near release but probably not.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#9Leon FanPosted 6/11/2013 8:28:41 PM
Oh **** guess Ive never noticed that, guess they dont need E3 for interest
---
PSN: rtomblin Fav Ser: Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid
Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry, Onimusha, Half Life, God Of War, Dead Space, Dino Crisis