the thing that bums me out the most about GTA V

#1David_FaustinoPosted 6/22/2013 11:42:03 PM
is that seeing as how GTA V is the absolute pinnacle of human achievement, everything in all of existence and everything yet to exist will suck in a very big way. i don't know if i should just kill myself now or wait till the universe implodes in on itself the very second GTA V is released
---
SVER is not OP people in the other factions are genuinely bad. GTA is the greatest franchise ever. bethesda games are boring. these are all FACTS
#2donhibbardoPosted 6/22/2013 11:51:55 PM
Well, if it weren't for MGSV I would agree with you. So at least wait until then.
#3adz-specPosted 6/23/2013 1:59:27 AM
k
---
PSN: adz-spec
#4vivalatourPosted 6/23/2013 3:09:55 AM
strannnge strannnge strange brew 2 - to - two - too much inside of you !
#5nativenginePosted 6/23/2013 5:16:12 AM
Your first option is best, your parents need your room for an office.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
#6blaze9990Posted 6/23/2013 6:19:15 AM
My name is blaze9990
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#7PokeyBananaPosted 6/23/2013 6:52:31 AM
It will be the pinnacle of good not great, just like GTA4
---
When the apocalypse comes I'm going to be a bicycle courier. It's an honest living with a steady wage. We can't all be mutant hunters, after all
#8B0vrilPosted 6/23/2013 4:43:41 PM
donhibbardo posted...
Well, if it weren't for MGSV I would agree with you. So at least wait until then.

MGSV looks great, but I don't get how MGS is such a hugely popular series...

I never play them much back in the day, as I didn't game alot, but in playing some of them recently, I've been left bewildered.

I just don't get what is makes it such a popular series. The gameplay mechanics are unsatisfying & the controls feel awkward. The story is like a tedious soap opera, & MY GOD the cut-scenes & codex calls never end!

I mean, artistically the game seems great & the cut scenes are well directed, but that's hardly enough, at least not for me, even it was just a CGI film the goof-ball characters & bad writing would put me off.
#9adz-specPosted 6/24/2013 1:15:50 AM
Wait for it...
---
PSN: adz-spec
#10Epic_McDudePosted 6/24/2013 2:04:14 AM
B0vril posted...
donhibbardo posted...

MGSV looks great, but I don't get how MGS is such a hugely popular series...

I never play them much back in the day, as I didn't game alot, but in playing some of them recently, I've been left bewildered.

I just don't get what is makes it such a popular series. The gameplay mechanics are unsatisfying & the controls feel awkward. The story is like a tedious soap opera, & MY GOD the cut-scenes & codex calls never end!

I mean, artistically the game seems great & the cut scenes are well directed, but that's hardly enough, at least not for me, even it was just a CGI film the goof-ball characters & bad writing would put me off.

I'm more bewildered at this ridiculous post.

In fact, who asked you?
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night