So you do something to seriously anger the protagonists...

#1lillfcmichaelPosted 6/27/2013 4:33:28 PM
(For example, you killed a loved one.)

When it comes to hunting you down and killing you, who do you think would be the most ruthless?

Michael has a lot of money so he could hire a lot of people to help and supply them with guns and such. He would probably torture you and make you suffer for what you did.

Trevor is an outright lunatic, so it's likely that he would stalk you and do everything on his own. He would likely kill in a way that he would enjoy, so it would be gory, but a fast death however

I don't really know anything that Franklin can do that the other two can't. He could be able to think more logically and may be able to lure you out. Like Michael, he would probably torture you, but he probably wouldn't be as brutal as Michael.

And finally, who would you be most afraid of?

I would be most afraid of Michael as he has a lot of resources at his disposal that he could easily use against you.

I'm curious as to who holds the most power out of the three protagonists (based on the view of the community), and hopefully this topic will give me some sort of indication.
#2mentallyfunny00Posted 6/27/2013 5:51:57 PM
Definitely Trevor. He would probably nail you to the wall and through feces at you or something.
---
They've done studies you know, it works fifty percent of the time every time,
#3lillfcmichael(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 7:32:24 PM
LOL, I swear to god that comment made my day.
#4MegamanXfan21xxPosted 6/27/2013 7:43:59 PM
I think Franklin would just shoot you.
---
Number of people who like Poets of the Fall: 12
Waiting for: Watch_Dogs, GTAV, Killer Is Dead, Arkham Origins, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD