OMG I think I know what GTA O is What if its like the Skyrim MMO thats coming ?

#21ShELbY_GT500Posted 7/14/2013 6:55:55 PM
blaze9990 posted...
Epic_McDude posted...
blaze9990 posted...
No, I'm saying he wasn't referring to you, yet you still responded as if his comment was towards you.

I'm aware of that, what about it?

It just doesn't make sense that you respond to a comment when it wasn't directed to you, that's all.

It made sense to me. It looked like Epic was just calling HWOLF out on a grammar error in a subtle manner. Just because it was not towards Epic it does not mean Epic can't come in and point out his ironic "your stupid" post.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9O9RDQ_yA
#22Epic_McDudePosted 7/14/2013 9:14:40 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
blaze9990 posted...
Epic_McDude posted...
blaze9990 posted...
No, I'm saying he wasn't referring to you, yet you still responded as if his comment was towards you.

It just doesn't make sense that you respond to a comment when it wasn't directed to you, that's all.

It made sense to me. It looked like Epic was just calling HWOLF out on a grammar error in a subtle manner. Just because it was not towards Epic it does not mean Epic can't come in and point out his ironic "your stupid" post.

www.videogamer.com/xbox360/grand_theft_auto_4/features/article/gta_4_vs_gta_fan_how_rockstar_ruined_gta.html

Righteous.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#23ShELbY_GT500Posted 7/15/2013 1:01:45 AM
Epic_McDude posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
blaze9990 posted...
Epic_McDude posted...
blaze9990 posted...

www.videogamer.com/xbox360/grand_theft_auto_4/features/article/gta_4_vs_gta_fan_how_rockstar_ruined_gta.html

Righteous.

That article is 100% true. GTA IV sucks b**** imo.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9O9RDQ_yA