What GTA protagonist do you think deserves a second game?

#21qwertyMrJINXPosted 7/25/2013 2:04:46 AM
Tommy's the only character I liked enough to want to see him again.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#22imthesledgePosted 7/25/2013 10:10:03 AM
CJ
---
PSN: evanthepanther
#23The Amazing ViperPosted 7/25/2013 11:01:44 AM
Tommy, only if voiced by Liotta again.

"Ya DEAD! Ya hear me?! DEAD!"
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#24BetelJoosePosted 7/25/2013 11:05:22 AM
Tupacrulez posted...
Someone asked R* whether any old characters would return in GTA4, and they were told ``probably not. they are all dead or in jail anyway``.

You gave no source amigo, unless you want to say it was pulled out from someones ass.

Good lord, topic title says "What GTA protagonist do you think deserves a second game?" It's okay to say "none", though it would be a waste of a post.

On-Topic: Any of them would do for me, except for Luis and Toni.
#25Hellraiser555Posted 7/25/2013 1:18:12 PM
shin609 posted...
Nico. He deserves another chance with " The America Dream".

This. Nico got f****** in GTA IV. Depending on the choices made, someone close to him died. One closer than the other, but still. And he needs to make mad money this time. He wanted to see that mansion that Roman told him about. He deserves that too.

He deserves to get another chance to live a happy life.
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
PSN: Hellraiser555
#26witmax33Posted 7/25/2013 5:29:11 PM
I believe Claude can talk, he just chooses not to.
---
Just sig.
#27Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 7/25/2013 5:29:42 PM
Dunno.
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#28SerenitySixPosted 7/25/2013 6:34:26 PM
John Marston

Wait wrong game...
---
---
'You think you want it to stay the same, but what you really want is to make it disappear' -Angel, The Vampire with a soul
#29MGS4SNAKEPosted 7/25/2013 11:08:28 PM
I've always wanted to see a GTA game where they scrapped all this "different universe" nonsense and bring all of them back, except VIc, not necessarily playable but able to go do missions with and/or work for.

Next GTA VI should be based on London, Mexico, Brazil, Japan or Hong Kong (top 5). A modern GTA game not in America.
---
"Alot of XBOX refugees pouring in lately." - PS1 Patriot
"PLAY at your own risk"
#30adz-specPosted 7/26/2013 1:31:26 AM
BetelJoose posted...
Tupacrulez posted...
Someone asked R* whether any old characters would return in GTA4, and they were told ``probably not. they are all dead or in jail anyway``.

You gave no source amigo, unless you want to say it was pulled out from someones ass.

He's telling the truth. Rockstar did say something to that effect in a magazine interview in the build up to GTA IV's release.

They also did this Q&A in Demember 2011.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19861/grand-theft-auto-iii-your-questions-answered-part-one-claude-dar.html

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19981/grand-theft-auto-iii-your-questions-answered-part-two-911-the-gh.html
---
PSN: adz-spec