WTF!! Full map reveal?? is this genuine?

#21PHOENIXZEROPosted 7/25/2013 11:04:43 PM
... Examiner is a truly awful site.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#22adz-specPosted 7/26/2013 1:27:08 AM
PHOENIXZERO posted...
... Examiner is a truly awful site.

Was gonna say this exact thing. They constantly post utter garbage.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#23KagoJunichiroPosted 7/26/2013 1:56:50 AM
The map is really double sided? That sucks, as I was going to hang it up.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce
#24StarBladeEdgePosted 7/26/2013 2:49:42 AM
the_gribble posted...
Call me rude or whatever but he asked if it was legit and as stated by the article HE posted no it is not.Whether or not if it is accurate has nothing to do with his question.

i wouldn't call you rude......i would call you worse .
---
WiiU>>PS3/PS4>>>>>>>>>That's it. Every stupid post get's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
#25Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 7/26/2013 3:42:13 AM
If its real they shouldve added more bigger towns above Los Santos for diversity. Now you have a whole field with just deserts and long empty fields.
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#26NaughtyGhostPosted 7/26/2013 8:00:59 AM
Call me rude or whatever but he asked if it was legit and as stated by the article HE posted no it is not.Whether or not if it is accurate has nothing to do with his question.

why do you care

seriously why
---
Do not censor my voice, or soften my unit.
They must remain loud and rigid, respectively.
#27mikemikePosted 7/26/2013 8:02:01 AM
I read the article further and followed the links. This is a quote from Stick Skills website..........

"Rockstar Games has been releasing snippets of the map for awhile now, and this is the result of one person scrounging the Internet for every single piece. So while this isnít officially endorsed by Rockstar, it is highly likely that this is (at least close to) the real thing."

I my humble non-important opinion............We won't find out what the map looks like until the GTA people let us know what it looks like.
#28RixxellPosted 7/26/2013 11:08:17 AM
OfficerTJHooka posted...
Legended posted...
I want to start off by saying you guys are buttholes. Now according the article it says it is an unofficial map. Meaning we are going to see something similar, but not quite the same. This map looks a bit small to what R* was saying about the map being bigger than GTA:SA, GTA:IV, and RDR combined. I say we should expect the official map to be much bigger, but similar in design.

Ever heard of scale before?

Hasn't anyone ever considered that nearly all the buildings could have massive interiors of their own that just adds to the overall size of the game? Just because the main map is smallish in size doesn't mean much when you might have skyscrapers that have multiple floors filled with space to explore.
---
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#29the_gribblePosted 7/26/2013 11:14:05 AM
NaughtyGhost posted...

why do you care

seriously why

Whats even the point of coming on this website? I don't really give a s*** about this topic I was just pointing out my reasons for being a ass.
---
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."-Dale Gribble.
#30The Amazing ViperPosted 7/26/2013 12:24:32 PM
ThatTSguy13 posted...
WTF YOU IDIOT, THAT IS NOT THE REAL MAP, OMG YOU F-ING NOOB, GO KILL YOURSELF YOU WASTE OF OXYGEN, UR STUPID FOR THINKING THAT'S THE REAL MAP, LOLOLOLOL COD FTW

Classic gamefaqs indeed. Making an actual comment on the topic at hand though, that map looks like a zombie head. lol I hope the real map diverses considerably from this one, because that map doesn't "feel" like it's bigger than SA, RDR and IV combined. The city part of it barely looks like Broker and Algonquin put together. :/ I'm super excited for all that country side, but I was hoping for a bit more city than that...

There's a lack of n bombs and rhymes with lag. And something like:

U need to go bak 2 skoolz!!1!one!!!

Other than that.. perfect lol.
:p
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse