WTF!! Full map reveal?? is this genuine?

#41GodsHamsterPosted 7/29/2013 4:48:40 AM
Is it too late to throw about random insults?

If it isn't then im gonna chuck one in the pot. This game is racist and all of you are racist and you should all go and boil your heads, because that will hurt......quite alot......oh and you are a troll.....thats to no one in particular, but feel free to get butt hurt on that one.........oh and your spelling sucks........oh and you don't know the difference between your and you're.
---
I hate people who take drugs......Customs men for example.
#42donttrysohardPosted 7/29/2013 6:52:53 AM
I never thought about it but having Catalina makes sense

Going by the pieced together map
---
GT: DontTrySoHard
BEST.AD.EVER - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7DMHXc
#43Buddha1187Posted 7/29/2013 10:11:35 AM
First, no one in here is being rude. The article VERY CLEARLY states it's "unofficial" and was pieced together from images released by Rockstar. If TC had read the actual article, then he wouldn't be here posting.

Second, if I posted an article that says "Pope dies in car crash!" and ask a board to confirm that, I'd get smartass replies too. Ask dumb questions, get similar replies.
#44Jon_Marsten(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 5:12:56 PM
Buddha1187 posted...
First, no one in here is being rude. The article VERY CLEARLY states it's "unofficial" and was pieced together from images released by Rockstar. If TC had read the actual article, then he wouldn't be here posting.

Second, if I posted an article that says "Pope dies in car crash!" and ask a board to confirm that, I'd get smartass replies too. Ask dumb questions, get similar replies.

If everybody did what you just said there would be no reason to have discussion boards now would there.
---
Time man of the year: Trevor Phillips.
#45BanthaFodderPosted 7/29/2013 5:56:14 PM
Jon_Marsten posted...
Buddha1187 posted...

If everybody did what you just said there would be no reason to have discussion boards now would there.

Also, how else can you tell people to use the search bar and try google without a forum to do so
---
GTA 5 pre ordered
#46mikemikePosted 7/29/2013 6:53:42 PM
Jon_Marsten posted...
Buddha1187 posted...
First, no one in here is being rude. The article VERY CLEARLY states it's "unofficial" and was pieced together from images released by Rockstar. If TC had read the actual article, then he wouldn't be here posting..................

Incorrect..................There are plenty of other discussions.

When reading an article, don't just read the headline, read the entire article to educate yourself.

#47ThatTSguy13Posted 7/29/2013 7:50:41 PM
That is still no reason to reply like an ass. It serves no purpose other than to piss people off, and it's likely to make TCs keep asking dumb questions purely out of spite anyway. Only rudeness begs rudeness. Now, if TC had come in here all, "HEY YOU GAMEF*GS, ANY OF YOU MOTHER F*CKERS KNOW IF THIS ARTICLE IS FO REALZ?"

THEN answer like an ass. Would you slap a mentally handicapped person if they asked you what color a red firetruck is?

No offense TC. Although there IS also the valid point that simply reading through the article you posted (like 2 sentences into the article) would have provided you with the answer you sought.
#48F_H_NukemPosted 7/29/2013 9:36:07 PM
BanthaFodder posted...
Also, how else can you tell people to use the search bar and try google without a forum to do so

http://bit.ly/VARl1m
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#49adz-specPosted 7/30/2013 1:46:58 AM
Jon_Marsten posted...
Buddha1187 posted...

Not every discussion here is centered around an article that already answers the question you're asking.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#50Troika19Posted 7/30/2013 7:40:59 AM
Jon_Marsten posted...
Classic Gamefaqs, you ask a harmless, genuine question and get bombarded by 10 year olds.

New sig confirmed.
---
I really hate company loyalists in respect to consoles. They're nothing more than a blight on the gaming community.