what would you like to see happen if you ran over a pedestrian?

#1witmax33Posted 7/25/2013 10:51:38 PM
which do you prefer? - Results (140 votes)
i would like the ped to be thrown around like in 4
35% (49 votes)
i would like the ped to be flattened
2.86% (4 votes)
i would like the ped to fly up in the air
6.43% (9 votes)
mix of all three
47.86% (67 votes)
other (please specify)
7.86% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Qweerterddfdzghydd
---
Just sig.
#2adz-specPosted 7/26/2013 12:32:39 AM
I would like the Euphoria engine to determine what happens to a pedestrian in a realistic fashion.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#3Hellraiser555Posted 7/26/2013 12:49:53 AM
adz-spec posted...
I would like the Euphoria engine to determine what happens to a pedestrian in a realistic fashion.

This. It would also be cool to see limbs bent in unnatural directs as well.
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
PSN: Hellraiser555
#4LegendedPosted 7/26/2013 1:09:20 AM
I chose other. If the crash is brutal enough I would like dismemberment with intestines gushing out on impact and if you look quick enough you might be able to find a heart still beating.
---
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
#5Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 7/26/2013 5:39:15 AM
Legended posted...
I chose other. If the crash is brutal enough I would like dismemberment with intestines gushing out on impact and if you look quick enough you might be able to find a heart still beating.

Wow that's not creepy at all. Not at all.
---
We live to make the impossible possible.
#6hellslavePosted 7/26/2013 6:28:10 AM
Well, if we ran over the pedestrian, as your question suggests, then that's precisely what happened, and all other choices are moot.
---
Get MS Points just for using Bing!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=_050883a4-a571-6c14-7517-6035ff75eb68
#7nordwestPosted 7/26/2013 10:07:32 AM
I voted Other...

A major aspect of my GTA enjoyment comes from 'ped mowing'. It was probably-excessive in the first top-down game, frustrated by fewer peds in GTA:London '69, and given full probably-disturbing vent by 3D and the rumour of a 'genocide bonus' in GTA III (Er, over 250k peds, IIRC...)

For SA and VC I mowed less, either due to distances between ped-spawn sweet spots or simply less peds in general, but for IV I mowed down so many it became the best real-life city/road rage therapy, certainly wrong to this extent but actually quite addictive. Steal the 'hidden' car behind the warehouses at the southern tip of Happiness Island, switch to in-car view and get lapping. With good in-game weather, some music to reduce the (actually very repetitive) screams, a keen eye to not mush too many cops, and with luck on replacement vehicle spawns you can mow around 500/hr (killed, not just hit) Finding sweet spot / best vehicle ped-mow combos is probably a pretty niche gameplay activity, but worth it if you like racking up proper body counts of polygonal people.

So, for V I want it to build on IV with significantly higher ped-spawn numbers and frequencies. I want more dismemberment, decapitation and enhanced crippling for glancing hits. I want full body fountaining and disintegration if you broadside in a bluff-faced vehicle. I want vehicle armouring customisation and bull-bars. I want more 'sticky bodies' to get wedged in odd places (inconsistent in IV, but pick-ups could be amusing) I want more locations worth finding that have high ped counts but poor cop response (there are three in IV) I want chain-event interactions similar to Retro City Rampage for bouncing peds off cars, walls etc...

I perhaps need therapy.
---
beep
#8uNc0nTr011aB13Posted 7/26/2013 12:00:53 PM
adz-spec posted...

---
Take the idiot test; read line below for instructions.
Take the idiot test; read line above for instructions.
#9Lord_Ka1nPosted 7/26/2013 1:06:21 PM
adz-spec posted...
#10robo_robPosted 7/26/2013 5:07:10 PM
nordwest posted...
I voted Other...

A major aspect of my GTA enjoyment comes from 'ped mowing'. It was probably-excessive in the first top-down game, frustrated by fewer peds in GTA:London '69, and given full probably-disturbing vent by 3D and the rumour of a 'genocide bonus' in GTA III (Er, over 250k peds, IIRC...)

For SA and VC I mowed less, either due to distances between ped-spawn sweet spots or simply less peds in general, but for IV I mowed down so many it became the best real-life city/road rage therapy, certainly wrong to this extent but actually quite addictive. Steal the 'hidden' car behind the warehouses at the southern tip of Happiness Island, switch to in-car view and get lapping. With good in-game weather, some music to reduce the (actually very repetitive) screams, a keen eye to not mush too many cops, and with luck on replacement vehicle spawns you can mow around 500/hr (killed, not just hit) Finding sweet spot / best vehicle ped-mow combos is probably a pretty niche gameplay activity, but worth it if you like racking up proper body counts of polygonal people.

So, for V I want it to build on IV with significantly higher ped-spawn numbers and frequencies. I want more dismemberment, decapitation and enhanced crippling for glancing hits. I want full body fountaining and disintegration if you broadside in a bluff-faced vehicle. I want vehicle armouring customisation and bull-bars. I want more 'sticky bodies' to get wedged in odd places (inconsistent in IV, but pick-ups could be amusing) I want more locations worth finding that have high ped counts but poor cop response (there are three in IV) I want chain-event interactions similar to Retro City Rampage for bouncing peds off cars, walls etc...

I perhaps need therapy.

Only 500/hr?