Mission Select?

#1pk2rottsPosted 7/26/2013 1:21:12 PM
I don't know if it has been confirmed or even mentioned, but is there going to be a mission select in this, like there was in TBoGT?
---
PSN; AlphaWerewolf10
#2James_UptonPosted 7/26/2013 3:21:13 PM
This is unconfirmed. But I feel it is safe to assume it will be in.
Both TBOGT and RDR both had mission replay features.
#3MegamanXfan21xxPosted 7/26/2013 5:10:36 PM
I think all of GTAIV had mission replay features. I'm just wondering if this will let you keep the clothes you're currently wearing when you replay something, instead of switching you to your default outfit like RDR did.
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 15
Waiting for: Watch_Dogs, GTAV, Killer Is Dead, Arkham Origins, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD
#4the_gribblePosted 7/26/2013 6:03:46 PM
RDR had mission replay?!?! I can't believe I didn't know that.
---
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."-Dale Gribble.
#5The_Undying_84Posted 7/26/2013 7:23:09 PM
MegamanXfan21xx posted...
I think all of GTAIV had mission replay features. I'm just wondering if this will let you keep the clothes you're currently wearing when you replay something, instead of switching you to your default outfit like RDR did.

GTA IV and TLaD let you replay a mission immediately after you failed it, you couldn't go back and play any mission in the game like in RDR and TBoGT though
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#6TinCynicPosted 7/26/2013 7:40:34 PM
http://www.gtav.net/info/

"The phone also has apps. In addition to the camera there is internet, contacts, social media, a calendar, and a replay missions app. There are three more Rockstar hasn't yet revealed."

Take that for what it's worth.
#7ThatTSguy13Posted 7/26/2013 8:04:07 PM
I know this isn't about the original topic, but according to that website link: "Car will turn up in an impound if left in the street. Must pay a fine to retrieve it."

F*CK YES. It was pretty lame having to keep nice cars like the Infernus hoarded up at a safe house for fear of them disappearing if used in a mission. Hopefully this allows us to get back cars we specify to turn up at the impound. :P
#8vivalatourPosted 7/27/2013 3:36:02 AM
The_Undying_84 posted...

GTA IV and TLaD let you replay a mission immediately after you failed it, you couldn't go back and play any mission in the game like in RDR and TBoGT though

NOT looking for argument , but believe me I failed on missions in TBOGT and played re-try off cell phone ... in fact , this game is the only one I completed everything in ...
#9Epic_McDudePosted 7/27/2013 3:54:07 AM
If it is in, then EXCELLENT! I do live repaying missions that I find to be fun and enjoyable. Y'know, those missions that are so good that you can't do it just once! Much like a rollercoaster ride.
---
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson
#10James_UptonPosted 7/27/2013 7:53:46 AM
vivalatour posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...

NOT looking for argument , but believe me I failed on missions in TBOGT and played re-try off cell phone ... in fact , this game is the only one I completed everything in ...

He wasn't saying you couldn't. We are talking about being able to replay any mission at any time. Not just when you fail them. In TBOGT this feature became available when you beat the game. Allowing you to go back and improve your scores on missions. On RDR this was available immediately and you could replay any mission that you have completed.