Think we will go to Liberty City in this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Think we will go to Liberty City in this?

User Info: Ave07

Ave07
3 years ago#1
There was a mission in San Andreas where you took a jet to Liberty City which was short but kinda cool, think we will go to Liberty City for a mission in this game?
<TBA>

User Info: Helban

Helban
3 years ago#2
Anything is possible with the pursuit of the all might dollar as the incentive. Though personally, I'd rather have a mission which sends you to Vice City, San Fiero, or Los Venturas, just to get a glimpse of them in HD.

User Info: agentkb2001

agentkb2001
3 years ago#3
^^^ This
R.I.P. Richard Pryor,The greatest.
President of the Red Ghost Motorcycle Club (GTA)

User Info: ma9

ma9
3 years ago#4
Hmmm.. maybe an assault to Club Malibu? in HD
The Nocturnalfrolic Designs @ http://manueve.weebly.com

User Info: adz-spec

adz-spec
3 years ago#5
I doubt it. Rockstar seem intent on making GTA V it's own game and not seen as a sequel to GTA IV. They're set in the same universe but the connections between the two will be minimal, unlike the GTA 3 series.
PSN: adz-spec

User Info: the_gribble

the_gribble
3 years ago#6
I hope it stays in Los Santos because I hate it when games make you go somewhere cool on a mission but you can never go back to it again. Just knowing that LV or SF is in the game but I can't free roam there would make me want to kill someone.
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."-Dale Gribble.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Think we will go to Liberty City in this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived