No topic about the number 83 appearing again?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. No topic about the number 83 appearing again?
In one of the screenshots released today:

http://asia.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/index.php?single=1&path=2013%2F209%2FGTA11_42023_640screen.jpg&blog=1

If you remember, people made a big deal of the number 83 appearing in the gameplay trailer. This could be just a coincidence, or R* kind of acknowledging the whole hoopla over it, or maybe it does mean something more. It is a pretty odd place to put a number, and Franklin doesn't seem to be in a race or something like that.
Anaheim Ducks
Angels

User Info: The_Spenny

The_Spenny
3 years ago#2
It could mean that more details will appear on 3rd August. Or it could mean that the game will be delayed until 8th March 2014. Or it could be meaningless. :)
The Mad Gamer - 2003 - 2012 - may the legend continue to live in our hearts forever.

User Info: adz-spec

adz-spec
3 years ago#3
Interesting...
PSN: adz-spec

User Info: 1chance_at_life

1chance_at_life
3 years ago#4
I honestly did not notice that... I'm thinking that it'll be the multiplayer vid on the 3/8, if it's anything at all. Could just be R* messing with us!
PSN: Milo-Pie

User Info: Helban

Helban
3 years ago#5
I noticed that in the image of Michael sitting in the pink chair, if you look at the shadow his hand is casting, it resembles a 6.

While most likely nothing, I did think it could mean GTAVI is going back to Vice City.

User Info: the_gribble

the_gribble
3 years ago#6
I honestly don't care what it means because I just want the game already but I think it most likely means nothing or that the multiplayer trailer is coming out on the 3rd of August.
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."-Dale Gribble.

User Info: Stroker

Stroker
3 years ago#7
Maybe show us the other times in which "83" appeared so that we know what you are talking about.
--
i am pogo the monkey 3 years ago#8
Stroker posted...
Maybe show us the other times in which "83" appeared so that we know what you are talking about.

I gave enough info in the post. Not my fault you don't know what we're talking about.
Anaheim Ducks
Angels

User Info: Mr_M0j0_Rising

Mr_M0j0_Rising
3 years ago#9
Stroker posted...

This.
We live to make the impossible possible.

User Info: K1llS1gnal

K1llS1gnal
3 years ago#10
adz-spec posted...
Interesting...

i don't find this interesting at all...
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. No topic about the number 83 appearing again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived