Using your own music during gameplay.

#11adz-specPosted 8/3/2013 12:55:51 AM
stavrosyomafias posted...
I think that as 300 mb (the ram that Games on PS3 use). It would be impossible on GTA V.

I don't have a technical knowledge to correct you, but I'm still pretty sure you're wrong. It can't be that difficult or memory-draining to simply play music that's on the hard drive. Some PS3 games like FIFA allow you to do just that.
---
PSN: adz-spec
#12FunchlaxPosted 8/3/2013 2:13:01 AM
ZacktheHero2 posted...
KagoJunichiro posted...
Playing your own music through your PS3 would indeed be nice. Since you can't, it's just one of my negatives with the PS3.

Actually some games allow it to do that. Only Castlevania:LoS comes to my mind, but there are a few others I'm certain

Nier, Batman Arkham City, Battlefield 2: Bad Company. Always check right at start up with new games, you never know.
---
PSNID: Funchlax
Gamertag: Funchlax12
#13crazyj10Posted 8/3/2013 2:41:46 AM
Does no one here know that you could do it in Red Dead Redemption? I remember playing the RDR soundtrack sometimes. Also some Rush during long hunting sessions.
---
"Don't worry. I'm here. Someone told me I'm the only one who can save the world."
-Purple Heart
#14stavrosyomafiasPosted 8/3/2013 3:56:56 AM
adz-spec posted...
stavrosyomafias posted...
I think that as 300 mb (the ram that Games on PS3 use). It would be impossible on GTA V.

I don't have a technical knowledge to correct you, but I'm still pretty sure you're wrong. It can't be that difficult or memory-draining to simply play music that's on the hard drive. Some PS3 games like FIFA allow you to do just that.

Just think how many files needs Fifa to load. And how many files needs GTA V to load.

It would be technicaly impossible.
---
PSN: stavrosyomafias
#15adz-specPosted 8/4/2013 12:37:40 AM
Yes, the console couldn't possibly handle loading onemore file at a time. You realise it also does pretty much the exact same thing with the music that's already in the game?
---
#16Filthy_EsquirePosted 8/4/2013 12:42:34 AM
Skate 2 and 3 and I think Tekken let you play with your own music on the system. It's odd that a few people still don't know that SOME games allow you to do this.

Did everyone in here realize in GTA IV you could take cigarettes outta other peds hands? And Niko held them correctly? Same with any item?
#17adz-specPosted 8/4/2013 1:51:13 AM
Yeah I enjoyed chucking dropped cigarettes back at the dirty smokers. Or crashing into smoking drivers, making them drop their cigarettes in their lap and setting themselves on fire.
---
#18Hellraiser555Posted 8/4/2013 9:21:23 AM
crazyj10 posted...
Does no one here know that you could do it in Red Dead Redemption? I remember playing the RDR soundtrack sometimes. Also some Rush during long hunting sessions.

Yeah, I did. Problem though was there was no volume control. It seemed to drown out the sound of everything else. Unless I was doing something wrong, which is possible...
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
PSN: Hellraiser555
#19bjay88Posted 8/4/2013 7:39:46 PM
Filthy_Esquire posted...
Did everyone in here realize in GTA IV you could take cigarettes outta other peds hands? And Niko held them correctly? Same with any item?

Please, go on...
---
This space intentionally left blank.
#20adz-specPosted 8/5/2013 12:39:10 AM
I don't think you could literally take them out of peds' hands and I didn't pay much attention to how "correctly" Niko held them.
---