Online Pass??

#1AlphaSolaris45Posted 8/20/2013 8:32:25 PM
Any word yet on if there will be an online pass or not? Gonna be buying this on the playstation store if there's not. My brother and I sometimes buy certain games on the store on one of our accounts and then just redownload on the others system so we both have it. But if theres an online pass I'm pretty sure we both would not get the online activation key.
---
Playing: Ni No Kuni:Wrath of the White Witch, Metro Last Light, DC Universe Online-Buying Next: The Last of Us, NCAA Football 2014
#2masterbarfPosted 8/20/2013 8:40:03 PM
theres no pass
#3RJ-MacReadyPosted 8/20/2013 9:23:09 PM
He's right there will be no online pass. http://www.polygon.com/2013/8/15/4625052/rockstar-has-no-plans-to-sell-grand-theft-auto-online-separately
---
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE TheSativaGamer
#4huyiPosted 8/21/2013 7:30:59 PM
AlphaSolaris45 posted...
Any word yet on if there will be an online pass or not? Gonna be buying this on the playstation store if there's not. My brother and I sometimes buy certain games on the store on one of our accounts and then just redownload on the others system so we both have it. But if theres an online pass I'm pretty sure we both would not get the online activation key.

supposedly there will be no online pass but if you want to access gta online features in october you will need to buy the game brand new (gta online voucher will be a one time use to download from the store...) so in a way rockstar are trying to get around it by not calling it a online pass.

unless anyone can confirm that gta online will not be redeemable by a voucher code included with gta 5.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#5masterbarfPosted 8/21/2013 8:25:45 PM
huyi posted...
if you want to access gta online features in october you will need to buy the game brand new (gta online voucher will be a one time use to download from the store...) 5.

whered you hear this. ive been playing close attention to all the info updates, and have heard nothing to suggest anything other than if you have GTAV you have access to its online feature. just like GTAIV and most games.
#6StnkyWizleTeetsPosted 8/21/2013 8:38:04 PM
"It won't require a substantial download, just a code."

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/08/15/grand-theft-auto-online-revealed

this makes me think he's telling the truth.
#7Raven_CyarmPosted 8/21/2013 8:55:29 PM
Oh great, another thief.
---
Buying games for trophies or achievements is saying "Hey, meaningless virtual trinkets are worth more than real money to me."
#8ilikefordsPosted 8/21/2013 8:59:50 PM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
Oh great, another thief.

How are they stealing when the people are purposely giving them money for what they want?
---
PSN ID:I_Like_Fords / GT: Genckler
[R3D on BF3] --- I am a Motorcyclist :: Current Bike = 2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
#9Raven_CyarmPosted 8/21/2013 9:06:17 PM
ilikefords posted...
Raven_Cyarm posted...
Oh great, another thief.

How are they stealing when the people are purposely giving them money for what they want?

That's like saying I bought one DVD... that should give me the right to burn it and give it to all my friends.
---
Buying games for trophies or achievements is saying "Hey, meaningless virtual trinkets are worth more than real money to me."
#10ilikefordsPosted 8/21/2013 9:18:04 PM(edited)
Raven_Cyarm posted...
ilikefords posted...
Raven_Cyarm posted...
Oh great, another thief.

That's like saying I bought one DVD... that should give me the right to burn it and give it to all my friends.

Sorry, I misread your post as if R* were thieves. I agree with you now that I properly read it.
---
PSN ID:I_Like_Fords / GT: Genckler
[R3D on BF3] --- I am a Motorcyclist :: Current Bike = 2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R