Well I just had a character death spoiled for me...

#1KillerSlawPosted 8/23/2013 4:50:47 PM
Not a big character death or anything, but I'm sure more are coming.

Going off the internet for like a month now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXqqs.gif
#2KineticalPosted 8/23/2013 5:19:48 PM(edited)
You do realise your topic is a spoiler of sorts. Now we know someone in GTA 5 might die...

Edit, spellcheck saying my realise is wrong. Sod that, we English bloody invented English. Just because you lot over there can't figure how to use the z in scrabble that well.
---
I've been in my body for years.
#3merqabahPosted 8/23/2013 5:20:49 PM
Kinetical posted...
You do realise your topic is a spoiler of sorts. Now we know someone in GTA 5 might die...

Edit, spellcheck saying my realise is wrong. Sod that, we English bloody invented English. Just because you lot over there can't figure how to use the z in scrabble that well.

well someone dying in gta is a given and second wtf was that last part?
---
If you believe in Cthulhu , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4KineticalPosted 8/23/2013 5:23:34 PM
merqabah posted...
Kinetical posted...

That second part was a rant. I like my rants. Don't get me started on everyone from a different planet being able to speak English in Stargate SG1 either.
---
I've been in my body for years.
#5c_yoderPosted 8/23/2013 5:25:22 PM
Without reading the topic (I don't want to know the details), I would advise that you take anything you read with a grain of salt. When GTA IV was out for a couple weeks, I made the mistake of visiting its G-Faqs board and saw someone had spoiled the death of one of the major characters.

Except it was completely false. Even so, it still slightly spoiled the experience because I "expected" it to happen.
---
Now playing: MLB 13: The Show, MGS: Peace Walker HD, Dead Island: Riptide
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Solid V, South Park: The Stick of Truth
#6merqabahPosted 8/23/2013 5:57:18 PM
Kinetical posted...
merqabah posted...
Kinetical posted...

That second part was a rant. I like my rants. Don't get me started on everyone from a different planet being able to speak English in Stargate SG1 either.

aliens, ancient demons and interdimentional beings always speak english
---
If you believe in Cthulhu , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.