Will GTA V look better on PS3 or Xbox 360?

#11KungFuChicken69Posted 8/25/2013 10:51:55 PM
Depends on what the lead platform is. Throughout this gen, Rockstar has used the 360 as the lead platform and ported it over to the PS3. Apparently the opposite is true for GTAV. I guess?
#12James_UptonPosted 8/25/2013 10:53:03 PM
imran_666 posted...
Every rockstar game this gen has been better on 360, there's your answer.

This is false, LA Noire would like a word with you.
Rock star has also confirmed there is very minimal differences between the two ports.
#13generalhsPosted 8/26/2013 1:50:43 AM
KungFuChicken69 posted...
Depends on what the lead platform is. Throughout this gen, Rockstar has used the 360 as the lead platform and ported it over to the PS3. Apparently the opposite is true for GTAV. I guess?

Rockstar's said the two versions were developed in parallel. There isn't really a lead platform.
#14Raven_CyarmPosted 8/26/2013 1:54:42 AM
imran_666 posted...

Except they wouldn't show the PS3 for every single thing if this was indeed true.

I'm sure it's as it's been said, minor tiny differences.
---
Buying games for trophies or achievements is saying "Hey, meaningless virtual trinkets are worth more than real money to me."
#15Sadako GhostPosted 8/26/2013 2:09:53 AM
James_Upton posted...
imran_666 posted...

Rock star has also confirmed there is very minimal differences between the two ports.

Max Payne 3 as well. Looked identical on both platforms.
---
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.
#16_Flextacy_Posted 8/26/2013 7:21:58 AM
James_Upton posted...
imran_666 posted...

LA Noire was definitely better on PS3, but that isn't a Rockstar game, it's a Team Bondi game, Rockstar only published it.
---
Huge Huge Rockstar
#17Maggot_FFPosted 8/26/2013 7:53:51 AM
Not that i think there`s any real difference youll be able to see unless you have them side by side, but they have been using the ps3 version to show it off, so that`s what i went with. Not that these tiny differences really matter to me.
#18James_UptonPosted 8/26/2013 7:56:00 AM
_Flextacy_ posted...
James_Upton posted...
imran_666 posted...

LA Noire was definitely better on PS3, but that isn't a Rockstar game, it's a Team Bondi game, Rockstar only published it.

It's a rockstar game.... Using rockstar assets, on rockstar standards, team Bondi was also hit with controversial overworking because of it. "Only published". I don't think you understand the scope behind what exactly that means.
Publisher = Walmart as a corporation
Devs = Minimum wage cashiers at Walmart
#19STE573Posted 8/26/2013 8:03:55 AM
generalhs posted...
KungFuChicken69 posted...

Rockstar's said the two versions were developed in parallel. There isn't really a lead platform.

Due to the way software is developed there has to be a lead platform unless they write all the code twice, which they didn't. It might be true that they were developed, ported and optimised simultaneously but that again is unlikely.

I work in software and it's just the way it is I'm afraid.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing The Last of Us (PS3), Forza 3 (360), NSMBU (Wii U) and God of War HD (PS3).
#20BanthaFodderPosted 8/26/2013 8:05:48 AM
PS3 so I can transfer it to PS4
---
GTA 5 pre ordered