so wait, the online play won't be available till october?

#1Princess_BurmaPosted 9/1/2013 3:45:42 PM
what the heck?
#2more_cow_bellPosted 9/1/2013 3:47:31 PM
yup
---
rode a tank Held a generals rank
When the blitzkrieg raged And the bodies stank
#3CambellFoxHoundPosted 9/1/2013 3:47:33 PM
Its for the greater good
---
http://i.imgur.com/7RWVd8r.png || http://i.imgur.com/70pKO.jpg
GOON SQUAD 2014
#4IrnkmanPosted 9/1/2013 3:47:46 PM
They want to make sure the multiplayer is running perfectly when they release it. Also, they'd like for us to play the single player, which will be amazing in its own right, so relax its only 2 weeks, at least you get to play the greatest game of this generation
---
3DS FC:1048-8550-6945 ACNL: Wolf from Ladera
#5ThrillKillFanPosted 9/1/2013 3:56:19 PM
Here's a shocker: I played the single player campaign for Battlefield 3. (gasp) Yes. That's right. I played the actual single player mode before ever trying the online mp, unlike a good portion of the userbase for that game who likely just went online as soon as they got the game.

Although here's another shocker...I love sandbox games, yet I have NOT finished the single player in Just Cause 2 or Mercenaries 2, both of which were good games imo.
---
Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best', winners go home and **** the prom queen.- Sean Connery, "The Rock"
#6Princess_Burma(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 3:57:28 PM
Irnkman posted...
They want to make sure the multiplayer is running perfectly when they release it. Also, they'd like for us to play the single player, which will be amazing in its own right, so relax its only 2 weeks, at least you get to play the greatest game of this generation

that's cool. on 2nd thought this is sort of a good thing. i can focus on the single player and will have the mechanics mastered by the time the online hits
#7imthesledgePosted 9/1/2013 6:05:54 PM
Princess_Burma posted...
Irnkman posted...

that's cool. on 2nd thought this is sort of a good thing. i can focus on the single player and will have the mechanics mastered by the time the online hits

WRONG... wtf

the actual quote was that R* wants everyone to appreciate the single player and get used to the gameplay, and map before jumping into online and neglecting everything else. It's more about acclimating to the game than anything else.
---
PSN: evanthepanther
#8o0o_Shadow_o0oPosted 9/1/2013 6:33:45 PM
imthesledge posted...
Princess_Burma posted...
Irnkman posted...

WRONG... wtf

the actual quote was that R* wants everyone to appreciate the single player and get used to the gameplay, and map before jumping into online and neglecting everything else. It's more about acclimating to the game than anything else.

Well that's what the say..... For all we know there could be portions of online that are not quite ready yet and they do not wish to divulge in such details. However overall it's not a big deal as the game will be amazing and online will be here before we know it and it will be awesome as well.
#9James_UptonPosted 9/1/2013 6:40:11 PM
o0o_Shadow_o0o posted...
imthesledge posted...
Princess_Burma posted...
Irnkman posted...

WRONG... wtf

Well that's what the say..... For all we know there could be portions of online that are not quite ready yet and they do not wish to divulge in such details. However overall it's not a big deal as the game will be amazing and online will be here before we know it and it will be awesome as well.

Be realistic there's nothing they could do in a whole two weeks.
It is what they say it is.
#10Copyright2011Posted 9/1/2013 7:39:14 PM
It is only about a 2 week wait so it isnt gonna be that bad. Gives me time to play single player. With this guy its probably gonna be hard to play offline once we go online with it. The wait will be worth it
---
PSN: Copyright2008