Anonymous masks

#1blackhawkinvaPosted 9/9/2013 5:37:18 PM
Who wants them in the game? I think it would make sense to add them in the game being that in the GTA world there's political, economic, and social problems. Imagine gangs running around with those masks on.
---
PS3 name : napalm_smoke
#2ExtendUnlimitedPosted 9/9/2013 5:40:31 PM
Nope! Seen those masks too much already...
#3GastroidPosted 9/9/2013 5:44:24 PM
that in the GTA world there's political, economic, and social problems.

Yes, let's solve that with the memory of Guy Fawkes. Long live the Catholics, I guess.
---
Beserker I Mechroid
Mobile Artillery Fortress
#4crazyj10Posted 9/9/2013 5:44:24 PM
You mean Guy Fawkes masks? Maybe. But the politics aren't ever really at the center of things in GTA, so it wouldn't be the best fit.
---
"Don't worry. I'm here. Someone told me I'm the only one who can save the world."
-Purple Heart
#5GastroidPosted 9/9/2013 5:44:39 PM
STP :D
---
Beserker I Mechroid
Mobile Artillery Fortress
#6Ninja_GaignunPosted 9/9/2013 5:51:12 PM
Only if we get daggers too.
---
Don't read this sig. I TOLD YOU TO STOP! Why are you still reading?
#7Epic_McDudePosted 9/9/2013 5:54:11 PM
No, they're all jackasses. No one likes them.
---
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson
#8MajorRagePosted 9/9/2013 6:50:03 PM
Epic_McDude posted...

Yeah...though I do like the idea of the masks in general....not too much on the guy fawkes masks
---
http://i.imgur.com/hUC52IA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ePCss.gif
#9David_FaustinoPosted 9/9/2013 6:50:52 PM
Epic_McDude posted...

this. those masks have become synonymous with wanton jackassery, also why isnt the word "synonymous" in the playstation predictive word list wtf is that
---
SVER is not OP people in the other factions are genuinely bad. GTA is the greatest franchise ever. bethesda games are boring. these are all FACTS
#10ThrillKillFanPosted 9/9/2013 6:54:08 PM
Epic_McDude posted...

That they are. They're jackasses who got us free games from Sony for them hacking PSN and taking it down. So three cheers for Anonymous. Otherwise I wouldn't have had ANY games for my PSP Go I got on clearance from Sears, since PSN prices on downloadable versions of games suck in general. :-P
---
Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best', winners go home and **** the prom queen.- Sean Connery, "The Rock"