can somone tell me how online will work.

#1GalaticGodPosted 9/10/2013 5:01:04 PM
so everyone will hear me if i have a mic? and will everyone try to kill me on site?
how is crews going to work?
#2impotent-RAGEPosted 9/10/2013 5:06:23 PM
GalaticGod posted...
so everyone will hear me if i have a mic? and will everyone try to kill me on site?
how is crews going to work?

You join a crew, you behave like a loyal dog, you get used and abused by other higher members ect.

You can most likely call people and then talk to them.

And almost 50% will try to kill you, 25% will try to rob you from your car/cash, the other 25% might be friendly.. for a while.
#3JBL81Posted 9/10/2013 5:08:03 PM
Here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj9N5lZodH4
#4robirminghamPosted 9/10/2013 5:22:59 PM
I'd say nearly everyone you meet online will try to kill you. That's judging by my experience with RDR online and GTAIV. Naturally as soon as someone starts shooting at you, you'll return fire. It'll only perpetuate the belief that everyone is your enemy, no one is your friend.

My advice? Play online with a crew of your friends. Make sure someone has your back! Or just play in a private online game.
---
www.flydrs.com Video game reviews, previews, and info.
https://www.facebook.com/theflydrs
#5digitalwill2000Posted 9/10/2013 6:53:05 PM
I dont even know you and i already want to gank you so bad
---
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.
#6Lawdog1521Posted 9/10/2013 7:26:43 PM
I didn't get people trying to kill me all the time on RDR. Sure, it happened. But If found that if I just joined them in clearing out a hideout they'd be cool with just riding together.

I guess I'm just likable.
#7blackhawkinvaPosted 9/10/2013 11:20:11 PM
robirmingham posted...
I'd say nearly everyone you meet online will try to kill you. That's judging by my experience with RDR online and GTAIV. Naturally as soon as someone starts shooting at you, you'll return fire. It'll only perpetuate the belief that everyone is your enemy, no one is your friend.

My advice? Play online with a crew of your friends. Make sure someone has your back! Or just play in a private online game.

I will be in a crew with people I have known since Jr High we are all in our late 30s now.
---
PS3 name : napalm_smoke
#8MoegittoPosted 9/10/2013 11:25:14 PM
I'm going to run people over when they try to use the ATM to store their money, I'm not even going to take their money. Just let random people pick it up, no crew or anything....

Joking, I'm more interested in BMX races around the large map than for team death match. Plus I'm gonna try my hand at the stock market they have, and have my friends come by my apartment to hang out.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121