Would you still play the earlier GTA games after you finished playing GTA V?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Would you still play the earlier GTA games after you finished playing GTA V?
3 years ago#1
If you finally finish playing GTA V, would you ever go back to the previous installments like GTA IV and Vice City and whatnot?
I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be. I'm just an old killer who constantly puts my own life at risk to save the world and humanity's future.
3 years ago#2
Can't tell until I complete it.

/thread
If your shop is getting shot by an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get an arrow in the knee.
PSN: Lord_of_Cinders
3 years ago#3
I've played GTA III, VC, SA, and VCS at least once each since playing GTA IV. I might have also played LCS again in that time frame, can't remember, but I expect to beat San Andreas again before GTA V is out, so I'll start a new game of LCS then.

Anyway, point is, I loved GTA IV but it didn't keep me from going back to the epic PS2 games.
Now playing: GTA: San Andreas, MLB 13: The Show, Dead Island: Riptide
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Solid V, South Park: The Stick of Truth
3 years ago#4
Hell yeah I would, just to glare at my stats. Especially my 14505 seconds dodo record in GTA 3.
3 years ago#5
I will definitely play GTA IV again at some point. I love Liberty City too much to say goodbye to it forever. As for the older non-HD games, I've found it harder and harder to go back to those lately. I guess I've just been too spoiled by HD.
3 years ago#6
Not the boring GTAIV at least
Sorry for my grammar, I'm typing on Ipad.
3 years ago#7
fissionprimer posted...
Not the boring GTAIV at least
3 years ago#8
With the exception of Vice City, I have never replayed any of the 3D GTA games once I got 100% completion on them. I have played them just for mayhem factor, but nothing beyond that.

Vice City, on the other hand I beat 8 times, including one run-through to get all the "special cars" like the ********* French (black) sedan that I had to push from the Colonel's dock all the way to the nearest garage.

As I've sold my copy of GTAIV, my PS2 is packed away, and I am so familiar with the Liberty City map that I could be a tour guide, I doubt I'll put the BoGT/LatD disk in for a while.
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
3 years ago#9
Played them all pretty much. What's left to go back to?
3 years ago#10
Yes? I played Chinatown and Vice City Stories after finishing GTA IV. Each GTA game is timeless.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Would you still play the earlier GTA games after you finished playing GTA V?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived