Anyone else want to see a female protagonist?

#1KneeSIappingtonPosted 9/13/2013 1:17:50 PM
I think it would be nice, unexplored territory since the protagonists so far have been men and would make for a breath of fresh air. As long they flesh out her character and not just make one for the sake of having a female protagonist.
---
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.
#2ExtendUnlimitedPosted 9/13/2013 1:19:20 PM
KneeSIappington posted...
I think it would be nice, unexplored territory since the protagonists so far have been men and would make for a breath of fresh air. As long they flesh out her character and not just make one for the sake of having a female protagonist.

Probably in Rockstar's Bully 2 game that would be interesting, but for GTA series I don't know.
---
PSN - ExtendUnlimited
FF14:ARR (World Coeurl) - Onepunch Man
#3KneeSIappington(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 1:21:01 PM
Why not? What exactly would be the problem?
---
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.
#4bnarmzPosted 9/13/2013 1:25:41 PM
Idk, it will be hard to make a female character for such a game...I'm thinking she will have to be very ruthless and look something like Elizabeta Torres from GTA4.
#5ExtendUnlimitedPosted 9/13/2013 1:27:51 PM
bnarmz posted...
Idk, it will be hard to make a female character for such a game...I'm thinking she will have to be very ruthless and look something like Elizabeta Torres from GTA4.

Pretty much this^ I just can't see it till Rockstar actually tries to do this!
---
PSN - ExtendUnlimited
FF14:ARR (World Coeurl) - Onepunch Man
#6DancedreamerPosted 9/13/2013 1:28:00 PM
I would. Surprised we haven't had one yet. Maybe they can do a DLC with a female protagonist. Like tbogt and lost and damned.
---
This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!
~Alexandra
#7StrokerPosted 9/13/2013 1:29:17 PM
Kind of reminds me of over-the-top, violent, action movies when they add in a female lead who tries to act as "hard", "tough", "ruthless", etc as one of the guys.

It always comes across as corny and as if she is trying too hard.
---
--
#8Game-XpertPosted 9/13/2013 1:29:49 PM
She has to be like Catalina if they want a female protagonist to work.
---
<TBA>
#9Dr_ThroatpunchPosted 9/13/2013 1:31:33 PM
I'd like to see a female protagonist in a GTA. Maybe we'll get one in the DLC. GTA needs better split-tails!
#10DancedreamerPosted 9/13/2013 1:33:13 PM
Not sure why you think she'd have to look like Torres or be ruthless. Heck we've had a female antagonist already.

There's a lot they could do with a female protagonist. No real limitations.
---
This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!
~Alexandra