No Custom Soundtrack Options

#11MrBubbles29Posted 9/15/2013 12:08:45 PM
There was a guy named "Tomar-Re" that was answering everybody's questions about the game it got to 150+ posts and it was one of the first questions I asked him. He said there was an option under the radio station wheel for the custom soundtrack. I looked for the topic but it said it was unavailable to view. I really hope he wasn't lieing about the custom soundtrack!
---
PSN-Mr_Bubbles29 XBL-JUGGERNAUT25
#12kev25bPosted 9/15/2013 12:45:20 PM
Daft question, but have you tried customizing your car? it might be one of the options.
---
Xbox live/PSN/Steam/Origin: kev25b
#13MrBubbles29Posted 9/15/2013 12:49:25 PM
I was all excited about the custom soundtracks too!
---
#14enjelsamaPosted 9/15/2013 12:53:51 PM
If it works like other games (NFS most wanted)

You may need to make a Play list first, then start game and go to options (if it didnt auto load play list)

Not yet playing myself, but few other games i played, did it this way.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
Capcom Moderator: Yuffie
#15ChrisVDMBPosted 9/15/2013 1:03:02 PM
Why are people so obsessed with the custom soundtracks? Rockstars spent tons of money getting these songs licensed and having people come in and do voice work. Doesn't surprise me at all that they won't let you listen to custom soundtracks.
#16mister_micPosted 9/15/2013 1:05:34 PM
ChrisVDMB posted...
Why are people so obsessed with the custom soundtracks? Rockstars spent tons of money getting these songs licensed and having people come in and do voice work. Doesn't surprise me at all that they won't let you listen to custom soundtracks.

Some of us like to listen to our Heavy Metal tunes. I'll be listening to the standard radio, but for speeding around at the speed of sound, I'd like to have some power metal while driving.
#17StarBladeEdgePosted 9/15/2013 1:07:49 PM
ChrisVDMB posted...

yeah well......because 200 songs is as good as 10000 i have on my ps3....yeah right.....
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
Sazh: ''Blasted ****ball !!''
#18MrBubbles29Posted 9/15/2013 1:10:15 PM
ChrisVDMB posted...

People have certain tastes in music, you can't expect everyone to like every Song that's in GTA, if the custom soundtracks were in people can enjoy whatever Music they want, and since V is 100+ hours whatever few songs they do like will get played out quick.
---
#19kennyynnooPosted 9/15/2013 1:19:42 PM
I have gta iv on 360, I had zero interest in my own music. Not understanding why the 240+ song and djs, funny commercials isn't satisfying. I hear my music any time I want outside of the game, I like that I don't have to put my music in a game but sorry if you wanted it.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#20Tomar-RePosted 9/15/2013 3:36:14 PM
Yo guys, I'm the one who created that topic, so I'll clarify:

I played the music through XMB and it worked, when I went back to the game a radio station was highlighted but I think I got confused. It was most likely just muted for the custom music to play.

Anywho, that's the only thing I've been wrong on so far, I wish my topic wasn't taken down, I got so many more updates :/
---
PSN: Deathless600 XBL: Lord Gaius
3DS: 5026 4501 0564 Steam: Dirtbag Sinestro