can you Ride as a Passenger on Busses and Trains?

#1zgfqsPosted 9/15/2013 12:00:35 AM
i know theres a lot of videos right now on youtube but can't watch any of those videos because of gameplay spoiler for me (sorry my bad english)..
but one question can you ride as a passenger on busses this time in GTA V..

2 days to go yeay!
#2gtaking5Posted 9/15/2013 12:11:05 AM
Trains, yes I'm 90% sure. If not you can just hope up on the carriage like in RDR and ride like that. Buses? Yes. Well so far only the LS Tour bus is confirmed to be rideable, and I don't think anyone has attempted to try and ride a normal bus, so I guess we'll have to wait until Tuesday, or have someone who has the game check.
---
Nobody tells me what I want!
#3zgfqs(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 12:15:02 AM
gtaking5 posted...
Trains, yes I'm 90% sure. If not you can just hope up on the carriage like in RDR and ride like that. Buses? Yes. Well so far only the LS Tour bus is confirmed to be rideable, and I don't think anyone has attempted to try and ride a normal bus, so I guess we'll have to wait until Tuesday, or have someone who has the game check.

thank you so much for the reply sir ..
can't wait to this 17th, GTA V Hypeness!
#4SeijiMutoEXPosted 9/15/2013 1:17:01 AM
Will you be able to just sit down on a bench or something and take in the beach. I know it sounds silly, but no GTA game ever lets you just chill. lol
#5zgfqs(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 1:26:59 AM
just like i saw on gta online Trailer players sitting on a couch it's 30% sure you can just like in LA Noire
#6bjay88Posted 9/15/2013 6:20:40 AM
Don't forget taxis, buses should take you to the general area having stops every few blocks, taxies should take you to wherever you want.
---
This space intentionally left blank.