Online Questions

#1BobDDstryrPosted 9/16/2013 7:27:41 PM
Hey guys,

I have a few questions about GTA - Online

1 - It will be free if you have GTA 5 - yes?

2 - Will it be available separately from GTA 5?

3 - Are any of the preoder bonuses/collectors edition items things that will show up in GTA online, or are they single player only?

I ask because I haven't decided yet which system to pick it up for. On the one hand, I'd love to have it on PS3, so it will be with all the rest of the GTA games. On the other.. I don't play online at all on the PS3, so I'd really like to have GTA: Online available on xbox, so I can play with friends.

So.. if the items also show up in multiplayer, I might want to pick it up on 360, so I can get the full use out of them.

But if they're single-player only - and there's a way to get GTA:Online stand-alone, then I think I'd prefer to get the collector's edition on PS3. If need be, I could always pick up a copy of gta5 for 360 later for GTA:Online, but this would be much less appealing, if I wouldn't have access to unlocks that I should have from preordering it.
#2ryouma17Posted 9/16/2013 7:32:00 PM(edited)
1. yes unless your on xbox

2. no

3. no unless you got the collectors edition

EDIT: from the gamestop website, only collectors edition gets online items heres the info

Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online - get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System

Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
---
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011