is it better than sleeping dogs?

#1g_lethalPosted 9/17/2013 12:37:39 AM
thats all i wanna know, gtaIV was boring and had nasty driving mechanics and i cant compare it to saints cause it chose to take the fun route

so is gtaV better than sleeping dogs?
---
"Remember Me" is awesome
#2BeatleslegendPosted 9/17/2013 12:41:09 AM
g_lethal posted...
thats all i wanna know, gtaIV was boring and had nasty driving mechanics and i cant compare it to saints cause it chose to take the fun route

Was the Godfather better than Goodfellas?
---
Posting from a touchscreen phone, apolgies for any typos
#3KingTGPPosted 9/17/2013 12:43:16 AM
g_lethal posted...

GTA V dominates Sleeping Dogs so.. No it isn't better..

If you're curious as to GTA V being godlike compared to Sleeping Dogs.. Yes.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/iTzKingTGP.png
#4Captain_Sexy_TPosted 9/17/2013 12:45:52 AM
Why do people b**** about the driving in GTA4? Was the best in the series by far.
---
Youtube.com/AngryJT <----- Injustice Videos!
GameFAQs mods need to be sodomized by chainsaws.
#5RedcountPosted 9/17/2013 12:46:57 AM
Captain_Sexy_T posted...
Why do people b**** about the driving in GTA4? Was the best in the series by far.

+1 Agree
---
"Does the pool boy is also a millionaire?" - RodrigoErwin
#6Lefty128kPosted 9/17/2013 12:49:12 AM
g_lethal posted...

Slow down, turn.

Why is that so hard to figure out?
#7KingTGPPosted 9/17/2013 12:49:22 AM
Captain_Sexy_T posted...

Its pointless arguing about it but its basically because they prefer having their hands held / having things easier. By the way they attempt to defend their point its basically saying "too hard" no matter how hard they try to make it sound otherwise.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/iTzKingTGP.png
#8immortaltech6Posted 9/17/2013 1:08:51 AM(edited)
KingTGP posted...
Captain_Sexy_T posted...

Its pointless arguing about it but its basically because they prefer having their hands held / having things easier. By the way they attempt to defend their point its basically saying "too hard" no matter how hard they try to make it sound otherwise.

Yea, not because it sucked all fun out of driving unlike the previous GTA's, and tried to make it more of a realistic driving sim. Not to mention a worse driving camera angle. That can't be the reason at all. Or that people prefer arcade-like driving in a supposed to be fun game over a simulation-like experience. Or that people even have different preferences. Different tastes than you = automatic b*****ing according to teenagers online now.
#9huyiPosted 9/17/2013 1:08:33 AM
sleeping dogs doesn't even compare, for one its very hard to find a gun and you are forced to use melee combat instead of a gun, for what it is you can compare it to yakuza, but gta is a completely different league.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD7750 8GB RAM 2TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#10JangoWuzHerePosted 9/17/2013 1:10:01 AM
Is steak better than dog poop?