Bawsaq stocks

#1Rapid_PowerPosted 9/17/2013 5:53:25 AM
I'm not really sure what's going on.. All my Bawsaq stocks '% change' is stuck at 100% ^ .. LCN is fine.
---
From 360 to PS3/PS4.
#2SchoolRumblePosted 9/17/2013 5:58:03 AM
i only mess with forex
---
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II
#3Rapid_Power(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 6:04:57 AM
On the market page.. Everything is at +100%.
None of the stocks are changing.. Is it normal or am I bugged?
---
From 360 to PS3/PS4.
#4merqabahPosted 9/17/2013 6:07:46 AM
i cant acces bawsaq, it says not available always
#5sirspankyjncoPosted 9/17/2013 10:45:37 AM
Same
---
Ive had both an Xbox 360 and PS3 break, there are no superior consoles, except N64, that was pretty sweet.
#6AEagleguyPosted 9/18/2013 12:49:21 PM
Bawsaq stocks are dependent on GTA online and what players do just like LCN is dependent on what you do in the single player game. Invest in Augury Insurance and wreck a bunch of cars and your stock will go up. Since GTA online isn't up yet Bawsaq has no events to change the prices.
---
XBL- xTheBrucex
PSN - xTheBrucex
#7SunriePosted 9/18/2013 2:27:17 PM
AEagleguy posted...
Bawsaq stocks are dependent on GTA online and what players do just like LCN is dependent on what you do in the single player game. Invest in Augury Insurance and wreck a bunch of cars and your stock will go up. Since GTA online isn't up yet Bawsaq has no events to change the prices.

No kidding...that explains why they're all +100%. If it's tied to online, such as Social Club as well, then the economy just got messed up until they correct it.
---
Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam et lingua eius loquetur iudicium
#8iTPCiPosted 9/18/2013 2:31:09 PM
AEagleguy posted...

according to many articles

BAWSAQ is tied not only to Online gameplay but Offline gameplay also

BAWSAQ is down cause its tied to the "Social Club" which is experiencing "difficulties"
---
User Name terror_poop
Board User Level -2: Banned
#9TOO_BAD_FOR_UPosted 9/18/2013 2:41:38 PM
AEagleguy posted...

Not True Because Betta Pharmaceuticals Spiked After A Mission.
---
"At least IW is trying to change CoD's gameplay unlike DICE." - JonJonFTW
PSN: TOO_CRAZY_FOR_U / -Best Sarcastaball Player on Gamefaqs-
#10archizzyPosted 9/18/2013 4:31:38 PM(edited)
My LCN stocks are not moving at all either. While the values appear normal they aren't changing at all. For "game days" on end, in real time I have played 3 hours today and no change at all in the LCN stocks while BAWSAQ has the 100% thing going on.

*edit* after writing that it happened to change. Hah. I mean my LCN stocks, BAWSAQ still everything 100%.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton