Can you change the personal vehicle?

#1Killface99Posted 9/17/2013 8:07:37 PM
So each char has a personal vehicle that they start with which seems to follow them around. I know I can own other vehicles and store them in other garages, but how do I change the "designated" vehicle?
---
PSN: optophobe (I ignore blank friend requests)
#2Killface99(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 8:39:44 PM
bump
---
#3Killface99(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:20:15 PM
more bumps :/

I wish car storage/retrieval was explained better in-game.
---
#4KingofDeceit666Posted 9/17/2013 9:21:45 PM
No.
---
http://tinyurl.com/c5ambvk - http://tinyurl.com/mk9vjz9 - http://tinyurl.com/okfh7ba
#5Killface99(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 11:12:07 PM
KingofDeceit666 posted...
No.

Seriously? If so then that is total garbage. Why is it so difficult for me to just pick one car that I like for each character, upgrade it how I like, and have it accessible easily?
---
#6Killface99(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 3:35:00 AM
Bump. Is there really no way to change this? I'm sick of waking up and walking outside to see my crappy old car or changing to a character and seeing them driving a piece of junk.
---
#7thedon76Posted 9/18/2013 3:38:49 AM
I agree with you. It should be possible hopefully someone can figure it out.
---
You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun,than a kind word alone.-Al Capone
-We can't all be saints. - John Dillinger
#8MC_BatCommanderPosted 9/18/2013 4:34:23 AM
Killface99 posted...
Bump. Is there really no way to change this? I'm sick of waking up and walking outside to see my crappy old car or changing to a character and seeing them driving a piece of junk.

No goddamnit quit complaining
---
#9Killface99(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 5:22:58 AM(edited)
MC_BatCommander posted...
Killface99 posted...

Why? Give me one good reason.

Also, just because one person gives one answer doesn't mean it's the correct one.
---
#10NiftyManZPosted 9/18/2013 5:25:43 AM(edited)
Killface99 posted...
MC_BatCommander posted...
Killface99 posted...

Why? Give me one good reason.

Also, just because one person gives one answer doesn't mean it's the correct one.

Because complaining only makes you angry and everyone else think you look like a whiny baby. It's a flaw, I get it. One you don't like. We see that. Now continue on with your game...
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)