Training Chop?

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
How exactly do I train Chop or get his happiness meter up? It seems like all I can do is take him for walks and play fetch, which does nothing. Also, if it matters, I'm still fairly early in the game (no Trevor).
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 17
Waiting for: Watch_Dogs, Arkham Origins, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD
2 years ago#2
MegamanXfan21xx posted...
How exactly do I train Chop or get his happiness meter up? It seems like all I can do is take him for walks and play fetch, which does nothing. Also, if it matters, I'm still fairly early in the game (no Trevor).

I haven't tried it myself, but the game keeps pestering me about the real life iFruit app for my phone that's supposed to enable me to teach Chop new tricks and stuff.
---
What she asked of me, at the end of the day...
Caligula would have blushed.
2 years ago#3
I don't have a smartphone. My social circle's not nearly big or active enough to warrant owning even a regular old cell phone. So I guess Chop is nothing but a big tease for people who don't have smartphones.
---
Waiting for: Watch_Dogs, Arkham Origins, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD
2 years ago#4
I have the app, it never, ever connects to the server right or something, though. Tried it all day, hadn't got through once. I guess there's a lot of poorly trained Chops out there?
2 years ago#5
they dont even have the app yet for Androids so only the Apple people can do any of that stuff at the moment
---
XBL: Don Quitto / PSN: DonQuitto / NNID: Quitto
2 years ago#6
So, bottom line is, you literally cannot train Chop if you don't a smartphone IRL?
---
2 years ago#7
For the time being you must have a smart phone, ipad, ipod touch.

In the near future it will be available on every android device (phone or tablet) and also on the Vita.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived