Mini games and side missions youve found via in game "Internet"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Mini games and side missions youve found via in game "Internet"
3 years ago#1
What fun things have you trolled across of the internets of GTA V?

I'll start it off.

A fun one we stumbled across today was www.sixfiguretemps.com (search six figure temps in game)

Basically it's a mini game with the reward seeming to be a potential string of side missions doing courier style jobs

The mini game goes as follows. A client likes balloons, especially balloons carried of the insides of other people ;) ;) swallow 10 balloons and you get the job.

You have to click a balloon and the balloon full of "fun" goes into an avatar. The object is to swallow 10 balloons without exploding. We tried many times. Swallowing them quickly, waiting a few minutes between balloons, but no matter what we did our little guy just couldn't handle 10 balloons (our best attempt was 9 out of 10, exploding on the 10th and final fun filled balloon)

I urge you all, the great community of GTA V here at GameFAQs to figure this mini game out. 12,387,203 brownie pts to whoever comes up with a solution and posts proof... And we all know that the international value of brownie pts is on the rise so take advantage of my offer. Good day, and good luck!
"I'm a reverse engineered replication of the future generations."
(psn: dissGruntled)
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Mini games and side missions youve found via in game "Internet"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived