Chop iFruit B**** Minigame

#1Rodimus_PrimePosted 9/18/2013 1:06:17 PM
By fluke I've been able to use the app on occasion. I'm having trouble understanding how you succeed in the mini game where you have Chop chase away other male dogs who want his b**** in the park. I always end up failing due to not having enough love when time expires or she leaves with another dog. How exactly do you succeed in this game?
---
"Yeah, they're in the game. But if you don't buy them, you can't play as them. Why? Because F*** YOU GIVE ME MONEY!"-Angry Joe
#2MajinKhaosPosted 9/18/2013 1:08:38 PM
Make sure you collect the extra time that appears on the field (little clock thing); doing that I was able to at least "pass" the mission with a bronze.
---
ACNL: Colin from Westeros
3DS FC: 0645-5851-5807
#3Rodimus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 1:11:02 PM
I've been doing that. I know there's a love bonus when the game is over which has always been a zero for me. Does anyone have any idea what needs to be done? I did get a bronze medal before.
---
"Yeah, they're in the game. But if you don't buy them, you can't play as them. Why? Because F*** YOU GIVE ME MONEY!"-Angry Joe
#4Rodimus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 1:16:37 PM
bump
---
#5ImariaPosted 9/19/2013 9:51:08 AM
If you let time run out instead of keeping the clock going until her love runs out, you get a love bonus multiplier based on how much love she has left. It may say "you got insufficent love" if it's not over half (I think that's the lower limit for that), but it doesn't matter. All that matters is getting enough points.

Since the love multiplier is after all the bonuses are calculated, it's a big deal. If you're just going for gold, and you're close to the gold level, let the time run out. The love bonus will almost certainly push you over the line.
---
This sentence is false.
#6Rodimus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 9:53:48 AM
Thanks for the that. It was really bugging me. Poor Chop was always unhappy afterwards.
---
#7gnomefromnomePosted 9/19/2013 10:03:06 AM
lol
---
Oh my God... That was the dumbest collection of dumbosity I've ever seen! - Famine
http://img303.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gnome3iu.jpg
#8screwmtvPosted 9/19/2013 10:08:26 AM
So what makes her love go down?

Is it the other dogs getting too close?
---
Nothing ever burns down by itself. Every fire needs a little bit of help.
#9Rodimus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 10:14:47 AM
That's what I was thinking.
---
#10screwmtvPosted 9/19/2013 10:25:43 AM
Got to be missing something.

I had a game where Chop started to go really fast.

Next game he slowed back down.

I've noticed there are pickups that appear.
---
Nothing ever burns down by itself. Every fire needs a little bit of help.