BAWSAQ - Down for maintenance?

#1entlassenPosted 9/18/2013 4:17:20 PM
I haven't been able to access the BAWSAQ webpage at all the last couple of days. I am signed online to PSN just to be sure. I have not signed up for a Rockstar Social Account. Anybody else not able to get in?

(SPOILERS:
I want to invest in a certain stock on BAWSAQ before doing a Lester mission).
#2entlassen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 8:08:01 PM
bump
#3SirFiddlerPosted 9/18/2013 8:09:43 PM
they are maintaining the whole ifruit socialclub thing that's probably why it's down
#4BigBoy78Posted 9/18/2013 8:10:48 PM
Is BAWSAQ going to be tied-in with the MP? I heard rumor that one of the markets would have MP interactivity, with stocks rising and falling based on MP trading...
---
Who are you to doubt Tim Tebow?
Long Live TebowMania in Denver.
#5SirFiddlerPosted 9/18/2013 8:15:16 PM
it definitely said in the description that it reacts on player activity as well as story missions, so i would think it's already there, not only in multiplayer...
#6entlassen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 8:16:14 PM
SirFiddler posted...
they are maintaining the whole ifruit socialclub thing that's probably why it's down

Some posts on this forum seem to have people being able to access BAWSAQ and make stock purchases. I'm just wondering how many others are like me, who haven't been able to access it at all since the game came out. I haven't even been able to load it once.

As a sidenote, my friends on Xbox don't have problems, but they are of course on the xbox live network.
#7SirFiddlerPosted 9/18/2013 8:21:27 PM
i played 7 hours ago before i went to work and i bought some lifeinvader and ammunation stocks...after that i couldn't get on for another hour. so it looks like some people seem to get lucky for a short period of time...
#8XechsPosted 9/18/2013 8:23:21 PM
been down all night for me, yesterday I was able to set up stock but not anymore.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
#9entlassen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 8:28:10 PM
SirFiddler posted...
i played 7 hours ago before i went to work and i bought some lifeinvader and ammunation stocks...after that i couldn't get on for another hour. so it looks like some people seem to get lucky for a short period of time...

SPOILERS:

I don't know how far you are in the game, but you might want to sell off those lifeinvader stocks before taking the first mission from Lester. Ignore this advice if you're already past that. :)
#10SirFiddlerPosted 9/18/2013 8:30:31 PM
thanks for the heads up but i am past that . i actually bought them afterwards in the hope they are bouncing back soon...like in real life, i know nothing about the stock market :D