Any complaints?

#1FooFighters25Posted 9/18/2013 7:41:23 PM
For me, my only complaints are in regards to collisions and the amount of time cops are around.

- Driving feels fun and car damage is nice, but something about the collisions just doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel like there's rally any force behind the impact. Not a huge issue by any means, just something that feels a little off.

- Only real complain is the amount of time you must remain out of sight from the cops. Especially if I only have one or two stars, I don't see why I have to sit around for 30 seconds or so waiting for the search to get called off.

Other than that, game has been treating me well. Haven't had any frame rate issues, graphics are colorful and nice, gameplay and missions are a huge improvement, world map is big, great game.
---
wP/RawkHawk
PSN - rokkenwithdokken
#2__Cam__Posted 9/18/2013 7:55:13 PM
+ There's no reason why the game should've been put on the 360/PS3. It lags like hell, there are tons of pop-in issues, and the game's aliasing is frightening.

+ Gameplay in the wilderness is very underwhelming.

+ Awful radio soundtrack for the most part. I've played about 2-3 hours of the game in total, and I've already heart every song multiple times.
---
You're awesome.
#3borjman22Posted 9/18/2013 8:09:34 PM
some of the missions are way too scripted. its like playing uncharted 3 or resident evil 6, you cant run,camera pans,vehicles slows down just to finish a scene or a dialoug,wait for an animation to finish,they want you to go a certain path.i miss the old gta where you have the freedom to be creative or you can strategized and plan ahead on finishing the missions.
---
add me on PSN- killerpawner
#4SDSSocietyPosted 9/18/2013 8:11:05 PM
I haven't had a chance to play it yet but hearing about the lack of a heavy metal radio station irritates me already.
---
Monsters from the Id
#5JoninkinmaPosted 9/18/2013 8:17:54 PM(edited)
__Cam__ posted...
+ There's no reason why the game should've been put on the 360/PS3. It lags like hell, there are tons of pop-in issues, and the game's aliasing is frightening.

+ Awful radio soundtrack for the most part. I've played about 2-3 hours of the game in total, and I've already heart every song multiple times.

1. Game runs fine, way better than gta 4 ever did, and looks better by far as well.

2. yeah ok, to each his own on this one.

3. I semi agree, there were some good choices, and some crap ones. and considering there is 240 songs and at an average length of 3 minutes that makes 1020 minutes, or 17 hours or music, its an impossibility for you to have heard every song multiple times in 2-3 hours.

sorry but BS needs to be called out. Liar.

you lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMsxOAcGlPw FINALLY an excuse to link this clip!
---
Doesn't matter what I do. I can Run, Jump or Roll... The Grenade just grows legs and chases me down! ~Jengymae
#6gibson_lespaulPosted 9/18/2013 8:17:38 PM
Joninkinma posted...
__Cam__ posted...

1. Game runs fine, way better than gta 4 ever did, and looks better by far as well.

2. yeah ok, to each his own on this one.

3. I semi agree, there were some good choices, and some crap ones. and considering there is 240 songs and at an average length of 3 minutes that makes 1020 minutes, or 17 hours or music, its an impossibility for you to have heard every song multiple times in 2-3 hours.

sorry but BS needs to be called out. Liar.

you lie.

(Simple) math'd.
#7CurtisC925Posted 9/18/2013 8:18:47 PM
No custom music that I am aware of. unnaceptable.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/CurtisC87
http://gifsoup.com/account/CurtisC1987
#8FreeFlowTw1tchPosted 9/18/2013 8:23:29 PM
Uhh 240 x 3 is 720 so no idea where you're getting that figure from. Lololol
#9Jacket60Posted 9/18/2013 8:32:05 PM
I really only have two complaints and I'm kinda already over them.

1. No way to restrain people and capture them. I feel this was a huge missed opportunity, I don't see why they left this out considering it was in RDR.

2. Gunplay doesn't feel as satisfying as it was in RDR and MP3. Especially the bullet wound detail. There's hardly any bullet holes at all. Just tiny red dots. Sometimes, not even that. You also can no longer shoot people in the legs to take away their mobility.

But again, I'm about 22 hours in now and these aren't really that big a deal to me anymore.
#10cloud0123Posted 9/18/2013 8:58:54 PM
I also have complains about cops with one or two stars, takes too long to shake it. Especially when their response time is that fast and if you beat more than one person up they are automatically on you it feels like. It's trying to be realistic but its also unrealistic.

Also, the aliasing is a bit annoying but the game still rocks.

And last but not least is the fighting system. I mean come on the most epic GTA and you don't even add unique moves for each character and make it slightly more robust? The first thing everyone is going to do is go get in a fist fight with someone in GTA. It is completely underwhelming. RDR did a better job but they should of made it even better than RDR and just built off of that.