princess robot bubblegum?

#1ZeroJinKuiPosted 9/18/2013 6:58:58 PM
what is this, anyway?

i keep seeing it pop up on the in-game internet and everytime i click on it, it goes to a video player, but it says the episode isnt available.

...i dont get it, is it some kinda joke?

seems pointless to have a fake show in the game if we cant watch it... i mean, that power ranger-like show is watchable... why not this one?
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#2MegamanXfan21xxPosted 9/18/2013 7:22:52 PM(edited)
It's some fake anime in the GTA universe. I don't know about this game, but in The Ballad of Gay Tony, you could watch an episode and it was pretty much thinly-veiled fanservice, as animes tend to be. You can watch it on youtube if you want, but I'd recommend being alone first.
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 17
Waiting for: Watch_Dogs, Arkham Origins, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD
#3ItennuPosted 9/18/2013 8:57:44 PM
Princess Robot Bubblegum in Grand Theft Auto V is part of a DLC program from R*. When the DLC is available, there will be a sign-up option on the PRB website, where you'll be able to log in and watch (uncensored) mini-episodes of PRB. You can also order a PRB statue, which will display in each owned safehouse.

Of course, this isn't a single DLC item, it's a part of a lager expansion, but very few other details are available.
#4OkGo4ItPosted 9/18/2013 9:12:53 PM
Itennu posted...
Princess Robot Bubblegum in Grand Theft Auto V is part of a DLC program from R*. When the DLC is available, there will be a sign-up option on the PRB website, where you'll be able to log in and watch (uncensored) mini-episodes of PRB. You can also order a PRB statue, which will display in each owned safehouse.

Of course, this isn't a single DLC item, it's a part of a lager expansion, but very few other details are available.

If this is true that will be awesome. Watching PRB made me laugh a couple times from The Ballad of Gay Tony.
#5ZeroJinKui(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 9:20:42 PM
Itennu posted...

uncensored?

i just looked up the episodes on youtube that were in GTA4... there was a tentacle sex scene... if they're going for uncensored episodes as part of DLC... are they trying to see how far they can go before crossing into adults only territory?

because im pretty sure uncensored tentacle hentai will take them way past that line. >_>
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#6OkGo4ItPosted 9/18/2013 9:22:52 PM
Prolly just PRB without her top.... until she transforms.
#7MegamanXfan21xxPosted 9/18/2013 10:37:55 PM
Itennu posted...

So our three grizzled criminals are secret PRB fans...
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 17
Waiting for: Watch_Dogs, Arkham Origins, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD
#8SDBZPosted 9/19/2013 7:37:46 PM
The three MC are secretly otaku. But I'm looking forward to that DLC.
---
I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. You'd better remember me! - Tsukasa Kadoya, Kamen Rider Decade. PSN ID - KamenRiderShinzo
#9digitalwill2000Posted 9/19/2013 7:45:46 PM
Lol tc is turned on by a parody character mocking the very shows he likes and is raing he cant see more of it
---
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.
#10Dr_KainPosted 9/19/2013 7:49:52 PM
Is the episode on the tv then? I noticed RSR wouldn't come up for me yesterday and now it played today.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.