In the military base, can you steal the fighter jet and escape alive?

#1jasomramirez666Posted 9/18/2013 9:38:56 PM
I have tried several times but the military stick like glue. Flying away already just to have them shoot hommies at me.
#2spartan69x2Posted 9/18/2013 9:46:04 PM
R1 R1 O R2 right left right left right left ;)
---
big daddy and isaac mains for psasbr... psn spartan69x2
#3Element_PearlPosted 9/19/2013 3:19:48 PM
I just did this kinda on accident, I was driving down the freeway from north to south and I jumped off an embankment and landed in the 'moat' around the base. Drove to the west side of the base and you can get in from there, as long as you don't go onto the airfield itself the alarm won't be triggered.. A jet landed and I watched where it taxied to, then drove to it as fast I was able to and jacked it. A P-996 LAZER is what the model was. It doesn't need a very long runway at all so I was able to take off very quickly and then I just climbed as high as I could and flew towards LS until the stars disappeared. Took about 30-45 seconds, never saw military jets coming at me, only some helis.
---
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.
#4LordClydePosted 9/19/2013 11:03:50 PM
I just stole the jet without any cheats. Trick is to stay low and go.. That way the missiles can't lock on.
#5545x39Posted 9/19/2013 11:44:38 PM
I can't even steal a jumbo jet from the airport without getting killed. I managed to make it out and lose the cops once but I had two engine failures and crashed in Vinewood Hills.
---
Freya weeps upon her golden throne.
http://i.imgur.com/5b51X.jpg
#6KattrulleNPosted 9/20/2013 12:38:49 AM
I managed to ram through the gates with a SUV and snatch one of the jets, I then saved it at Trevors airstrip. Felt like the biggest badass doing it, lol.
---
"The greatest trick cowkind ever pulled was convincing humans they were harmless." - Gamer-Chris
#7545x39Posted 9/20/2013 8:28:07 AM
I just got it. Rammed the gate, and looked around to find it. I got on the top, almost got in it and died. I died a few more times trying. I was gonna go for the buzzard but I got to it and noticed no one was around me. I then got the jest and flew off into the sunset. Stayed low over the mil. base and climbed as high as I could to lose the cops.
---
Freya weeps upon her golden throne.
http://i.imgur.com/5b51X.jpg
#8FrozenHELL78Posted 9/20/2013 8:29:20 AM
my friend stole it last night using the prius wannabe to crash through the gate.
---
Nice!!