Body Armor?

#1llquid_aluminumPosted 9/19/2013 4:11:32 PM
I bought some body armor at ammunation, and it's showing up in my weapons wheel, but it doesn't seem like it has any effect at all. It's just sitting down below my sniper rifle like I need to click on it, but I can't.

Is there a trick to it, or is it already equipped and I'm just getting shot too much?
#2BehaviorismPosted 9/19/2013 4:12:50 PM
i would also like to know
---
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/222/8/9/Urahara_Kisuke_sig_by_Prank0.jpg
#3ExtremeLightPosted 9/19/2013 4:13:03 PM
llquid_aluminum posted...
I bought some body armor at ammunation, and it's showing up in my weapons wheel, but it doesn't seem like it has any effect at all. It's just sitting down below my sniper rifle like I need to click on it, but I can't.

Is there a trick to it, or is it already equipped and I'm just getting shot too much?

If you buy an armor I think it should be automatically equip. That blue bar that be right next to the health/special ability bar is the armor if it turn light blue.
---
Lightning Returns is looking epic.
#TeamWEWANTFFXVnow!
#4Neonwarrior1243Posted 9/19/2013 4:13:27 PM
llquid_aluminum posted...

What you're talking about is mostly likely the thing showing you have a parachute. Body armor is a blue bar under under the map beside health.
#5llquid_aluminum(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 5:02:28 PM
Thanks guys!