Game is unplayable...

#1wolfwingPosted 9/22/2013 3:36:29 AM
Loving the stupid game, but the poppins are just killing it, doing a mission where half the time I can't even see the road literally, three missions in a row, ironicly it's never that bad free roaming, but the second it's a mission things pop in and out of existance, the road vanishes, and this is in slow truck, like a rig.
---
Currently playing GW2/Asura's Wrath/Dragon Age: Origins/Monster Hunter ultimate.
#2Tomar-RePosted 9/22/2013 3:37:31 AM
that's your ps3 acting up then lol... defrag it bro
---
PSN: Deathless600 XBL: Lord Gaius
3DS: 5026 4501 0564 Steam: Dirtbag Sinestro
#3Razor2602Posted 9/22/2013 3:37:57 AM
Digital download version?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#4wolfwing(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 3:40:18 AM
Tomar-Re posted...
that's your ps3 acting up then lol... defrag it bro

Ummmm it's not the system, I defraged, I reformated you name it. Every other game works fine, so it's this game. And it's disk version.

Is there a way to turn off installing a game, or do you have too?
---
Currently playing GW2/Asura's Wrath/Dragon Age: Origins/Monster Hunter ultimate.
#5NO2_FiendPosted 9/22/2013 3:44:58 AM
How old is your PS3? I haven't experienced what you're describing even once.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#6ShELbY_GT500Posted 9/22/2013 3:47:06 AM
NO2_Fiend posted...

I have a launch console PS3 and my GTA V plays fine.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olEGtoYs_8A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0gotQ06I8I
#7NO2_FiendPosted 9/22/2013 3:49:40 AM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...

I have a launch console PS3 and my GTA V plays fine.

Yeah but everybody treats there system differently ie some people have 12 hour gaming marathons and some people don't get rid of dust or keep there system in a confined space. Lot of factors involved.
---
#8wolfwing(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 3:51:56 AM
The system like I said runs fine with every other game, and never had a single problem till now, this is bad coding,and others have had the same problems too.
---
#9NO2_FiendPosted 9/22/2013 3:53:39 AM
wolfwing posted...
The system like I said runs fine with every other game, and never had a single problem till now, this is bad coding,and others have had the same problems too.

If it was bad coding everybody would be having the problem because the coding is the same on every disc.
---
#10wolfwing(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 3:56:42 AM
well considering the number of people having the issue with digital download, and xbox version there is something there. It's obvious they pushed the game too far, and draw distance can't be done with alot of systems, I wonder if it's a slim issue, I got the slim PS3 and thats where I'm running into trouble.

I love the game, and hoping to be able to play it, but I"m not buying a brand new system on the offchance that fixes the problem when nothing else needs it.
---