how to get final dom mission.

#1ArkhamCityWokPosted 9/23/2013 10:33:23 AM
I have done 3 of the stunt extreme parachuting missions, but never got anything about the fourth and final one and now I've beaten the story mode. Just wondering if anyone knows how to get it to trigger.
#2lazerbluebaltPosted 9/23/2013 10:41:28 AM
i think you have to do all the parachuting events.
#3ArkhamCityWok(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 12:58:06 PM
Alright, makes sense then since I've only done a couple. Thanks a bunch.
#4CraddaPoostaPosted 9/23/2013 1:00:53 PM
I haven't done a single one of the parachuting events, and I was still able to complete this mission. It's only available as Franklin, and you have to do like three or four other Dom missions before the final one is made available.

I had to use the blimp to get up on top of the bank. First time I got there, I jumped out at the wrong place and hurtled to my death while Dom complained that I jumped before he did.
---
3DS FC - 4811-7145-9541
PSN - CraddaPoosta
#5tactikz4Posted 9/23/2013 1:02:00 PM
Keep doing side missions it will appear. I havent done all parachute but still got that Dom mission. He will appear on top a building waiting for you
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
Rockstar
#6brentiePosted 9/24/2013 8:17:57 PM
I'm wondering this too.

The 3rd Dom event is the one on top of the Maze Bank building. I used a blimp to get up there, as Iit seemed easier than searching for a helicopter... At the end of that one (when you land on the truck and they drop you off by a garage) he says, "...alright, I'll meet you at the Landak (sp?) Reservoir." But I never get a text message from him, and no "D?" shows up on my map.

I've searched around the smaller reservoir in the Vinewood Hills, and I've also searched the big dam east of Mirror Park. Haven't found him...

I guess I'll try completing all of the parachute locations on the map and see if he texts me, but, he never says anything about that, so that would be an unfortunate pre-requisite... I've been "waiting" forever to to hear from him. Haha.
---
Will the killing veil love, should the heroes play dumb?
But the killing is no fun, when the heroes are none... - Al the Killer
#7Red LobstarPosted 9/25/2013 12:27:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8brentiePosted 9/25/2013 7:33:29 AM
lazerbluebalt posted...
i think you have to do all the parachuting events.

Hey, if anyone else is still wondering, or maybe a new person has run into the same thing. I finished all parachute locations and Dom instantly appeared on my map. Hah, so yeah, thanks, that was it!
---
Will the killing veil love, should the heroes play dumb?
But the killing is no fun, when the heroes are none... - Al the Killer