Questions about final heist and post game (HUGE SPOILERS)

#1rj_91Posted 9/23/2013 1:41:40 PM
Ok so I've just done the union depository heist and afterwards you get a choice whether to kill Michael or Trevor or choose a death wish option

I chose death wish and I've just completed the refinery section where you get attacked by merry weather and fib, and am currently chasing down that triad guy but I'm curious about if I chose another option

I have a couple of questions

1) if you choose to kill either M or T what's happens to their share of the heist? Is it split up between the rest of the crew or does it disappear?

2) if you kill one of them, is it possible to then get 100% completion, as I understand some tasks are character specific I.e. Trevor's hunting, so if I didn't do it before killing Trevor, would I be unable to get 100%

3) I chose the drilling option in the heist and scored just over 200mil, is it more if you use the other approach?
---
Valar Morghulis
PSN: rjdabest
#2no1special999Posted 9/23/2013 1:47:37 PM
I'm curious, too.

I chose C post heist, and also did the Drill version and got 200 million, which ended up splitting into 28 mil per three main characters.
---
PSN AlexKantra
#3Nay_214Posted 9/23/2013 1:49:49 PM
I got a little less with the stealthy option, but my crew took rather large cuts to be fair.
I think the cash is the same either way
#4xamdamCOPosted 9/23/2013 1:51:45 PM
Not sure on question 1. Not sure on question 2. But I do know it's 200 million no matter which method you choose for The Big Score. However, obviously, the crew you choose can have a big effect on your take. My guys got 36.9 million apiece.
---
Me: http://lbp.me/u/xamdam
My best level: http://lbp.me/v/dvkqc
#5VegerunksPosted 9/23/2013 1:51:49 PM
rj_91 posted...
Ok so I've just done the union depository heist and afterwards you get a choice whether to kill Michael or Trevor or choose a death wish option

I chose death wish and I've just completed the refinery section where you get attacked by merry weather and fib, and am currently chasing down that triad guy but I'm curious about if I chose another option

I have a couple of questions

1) if you choose to kill either M or T what's happens to their share of the heist? Is it split up between the rest of the crew or does it disappear?

2) if you kill one of them, is it possible to then get 100% completion, as I understand some tasks are character specific I.e. Trevor's hunting, so if I didn't do it before killing Trevor, would I be unable to get 100%

3) I chose the drilling option in the heist and scored just over 200mil, is it more if you use the other approach?

Idk about 1 or 3 but for 2 you can't get 100% if you kill off one that does not have 100% yet.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide Jpn PSN: CrimsonDeath24
#6Double991Posted 9/23/2013 2:01:47 PM
Franklin is sort of the main character here because the only character specific missions that count for 100% are his. That's why out of the 3 choices he can't die.

If you do kill one of the other 2 though, you may lose the chance to do some of the trophies related to things that only those characters can do.
---
PSN : Double991
With my Axton I am the Forrest Gump of Borderlands 2! I'm overpowered so I can't be nerfed and I also breach integrity's!
#7no1special999Posted 9/23/2013 2:03:17 PM
Double991 posted...
Franklin is sort of the main character here because the only character specific missions that count for 100% are his. That's why out of the 3 choices he can't die.

If you do kill one of the other 2 though, you may lose the chance to do some of the trophies related to things that only those characters can do.

But what about the Strangers and Freaks missions? And Hobbies and Activities?

Trevor has specific things only he can do, like Hunting.
---
PSN AlexKantra
#8Double991Posted 9/23/2013 2:16:53 PM
None of those count for 100%.

The rockstar social club page shows all missions and activities that can be done. It highlights which ones are counted towards the 100% ring.

For example, the "Exercising Demons" Strangers and Freaks mission is available to all 3 characters but only Franklin's version of it matters. Trevor's hunting does not count, it's just something to do.

But there are trophies that require certain characters. For example, there is a trophy for delivering a bail bond target and that can only be done as Trevor. However none of the bail bond missions are required for the 100% ring.
---
PSN : Double991
With my Axton I am the Forrest Gump of Borderlands 2! I'm overpowered so I can't be nerfed and I also breach integrity's!