Strip club icon disappeared (can't enter)...

#1collegehighPosted 9/24/2013 1:12:44 PM
After the first heist is over the game switches to Franklin hanging out in the strip club. When this happened to me Franklin was unable to leave due to the door not being able to open. I restarted/switched characters and was able to continue the game just fine. I did notice, however, that after this the strip club icon disappeared and hasn't returned since ( I'm about 30 hrs in). The problem now is that I have to enter to continue the game and I can't. The doors don't open. Anyone else had this happen? Solutions?
#2CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/24/2013 1:15:03 PM
Have you tried deleting the game data and reinstalling?
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#323Jarek23Posted 9/24/2013 1:20:06 PM
I would create a ticket with Rockstar support over @ the socialclub, they're pretty quick and helpful.

Weird glitch for sure, you are positive that you're going to the shoe icon right? Because there are a couple look like strip clubs but they're just that. Can't go in.
#4collegehigh(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 1:47:42 PM
I will try the reinstall data thing now, thanks. And yes I'm sure I'm at the right place. I just notified rockstar and they said they have heard about this and are "investigating". Hopefully a fix is coming because I can't continue otherwise. Thank for the help guys.
#5LordClydePosted 9/25/2013 2:05:56 AM
I'm having the same issue ... :/ Trevor's mission is in there, but I can't enter.
#6GgdograaPosted 9/25/2013 2:21:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7dragonUK82Posted 9/25/2013 3:14:13 AM
Ggdograa posted...
This was patched to happen for people who are underage. Rockstar is gathering your user data from your PSN account and probably has noticed you're not 18. Happened to a buddy of mine.

Bull.
---
PSN: DragonUK82
From Her0 to Zer0.
#8Demigod_ElessarPosted 9/25/2013 4:28:25 AM
Ggdograa posted...
This was patched to happen for people who are underage. Rockstar is gathering your user data from your PSN account and probably has noticed you're not 18. Happened to a buddy of mine.

Yeah, I find that really hard to believe.

The same thing is happening to me (Trevor mission inside strip club... can't enter strip club to access it), and I am over 18 years old, and that shows on the Xbox Live.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#9Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 9/25/2013 4:36:29 AM(edited)
Ggdograa posted...
snip

That would be awesomely funny if true. We'd see more reports of it, though.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx